ROSE! Please comment on the retort by Setfree.

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Cactuslil, Mar 4, 2002.

1. Cactuslil

Cactuslil New Member

Hello Howard. I am going to try to copy your retort to Rose's statement. There is indeed much meaning beyond the first, second or third reading of scripture and each time I read, I have more and more truth revealed, taught by the HOlySpirit.
    I come from a long line of free masons, excluding my father who refused and is the only male in his family who rejected the membership.
    Believing my testimony sound, I should like to read your understanding and pray upon it.

Dear Rose is a scriptorian in her own right and has taught me much. Discussion rather than contention always brings light to the discerning.

CactusLil'.
  2. RoseTx

RoseTx New Member

that Setfree posted, but sorry, it just doesn't hold water for me. I have done a lot of family history and I don't know of anyone who was a Mason in my family. and I can not believe Heavenly Father allows such things. You know how easy it is to read and interpret scriptures to fit whatever you feel. I have searched several other books. I asked Wallace Bruce if he knew of anything like this. He searched his library and called me back and said he had never heard of this. I guess that doesn't mean it is not out there, but I find it safer to stay in the path and not go off chasing these things. I don't have anything else of dire emmergency to take care of so I will continue to search, but as of this moment I have not found anything to substantiate this claim. Rose
  3. RoseTx

RoseTx New Member

Lil, I went to the site Setfree suggested and found this is a group that are anti just about everything encluding 'Mormons' and 'Masons' and many others. So, I am not interested in further pursuit of the matter. Rose
  4. Cactuslil

Cactuslil New Member

Dear Rose...I knew you could answer this in a manner consistent with peace and harmony. Love Lil'