Rosiebud

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Fudge43, Nov 25, 2005.

1. Fudge43

Fudge43 New Member

... I haven't noticed Rosiebud respond to anything in some time .. does any one know how she is or what is going on ?
    Fudge : )
  2. suzetal

suzetal New Member

She has been here.

Sue
  3. Fudge43

Fudge43 New Member

Thanks Suze .. I haven't noticed .. I just thought I hadn't seen one in a long time .. then again my brain is FOGGIER lately ! haha
  4. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

nice to be missed. I've been in bed mostly this past week but up and staying up today. Only posted a couple of times.

Thanks for asking

love
    Rosie
  5. Fudge43

Fudge43 New Member

Rosie ... I was thinking you might be under the weather .. Scotland can be hard on the body eh ? .. I lived on Cape Breton Island and Nova Scotia .. our weather was similar .. my grandfather from the "hee-lands" thought so ? LOL
    Hope you feel better soon !
  6. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

thats rough, cold country up there, I bet your Grandad missed it!!

I'm in central Scotland, still get nasty weather but not so extreme as up North. It's beautiful country up there though and not a lot of people as the English cleared them all off the land to make way for the sheep and they emigrated to.....Canada and Australia. I'm sure your old Grandad would have told you all about that. lol.

love
    Rosie
    [This Message was Edited on 11/26/2005]
  7. Fudge43

Fudge43 New Member

I didn't get to know my grandfather .. he died quite early ... but from what I have heard .. he was one TRUE SCOTSMAN ! haha ..
    We have a quirky reminder of him that runs through the paternal line .. little fingers on both hands are very small and bent ..
    I heard a rumor that it was a curse put on the family (Glencross ) sub clan of MacIntosh ? I think .. in any case .. I think they were naughty and stole some sheep .. and also ran rum ? .. all hear say, but we do have these strange little fingers ! haha .. so there may be something to it !
  8. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

actually we Scots were forced into these kind of things because of the English keeping us in poverty. They were brutal to the Scots and Irish.

And curses were everywhere so thats probably where your wee bent fingers came in, right enough. lol. Nice story to be passed down I think.

love
    Rosie
  9. Fudge43

Fudge43 New Member

Rosie .. I know a wee bit of the history too .. and .. I married an Irishman .. our son is a double Celt ... the only thing he is missing is the RED hair ! haha ... but I have some for him ? LOL .... and yes ... lots of history and stories !