rough evening.......

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ja1grump, Sep 11, 2003.

1. ja1grump

ja1grump New Member

Hello everyone! I am having one heck of a evening - not only are my hands screaming but my whole body has joined in the chorus! I feel like I have been beat. I ache so bad, even my stomach and ribs hurt. Neck muscles hurt, jaws hurt - get thie picture? I have done nothing to deserve this today I haven't had any fun I swear! I am soo glad I am seeing Rhuemotologist tomarrow. I could cry - looks like it's gonna be a long night. I am sending hubby for some epsome salts - I have not tried this before but I would bathe in horse poop if I thought it would help! Thanks again for the sympthatic ears!
    Julie
  2. pam_d

pam_d New Member

I'm so sorry! I'm hoping tomorrow finds you doing a little bit better. A lot of folks like the Epsom salts, myself included. And I'm glad you are seeing the rheumy tomorrow---what good timing! I've had days like you describe, where I'm certain I'll feel just as lousy the following day---but then, I get a good night's sleep (I mean, a FIBRO idea of a "good" night's sleep...!) and I do wake up feeling a little better. I'm hoping it's that way for you....

(((Hugs,)))
    Pam
  3. Susan07

Susan07 New Member

Soft {{{{hugs}}}}! I can certainly sympathize with your pain. I'm glad you weren't having fun - I'd hate to have to report you to the FUN police! LOL
  4. ja1grump

ja1grump New Member

Wish me luck - I get to go to the dr today in about 3 hours!! I can't wait. Hubby is takeing me so hopefully he will get a better understanding of how things are - he is pretty understanding though - rubs my back every night! aww isn't he sweet? Ya know if I was having fun and then I was in pain - I wonder if it would make it worth while?
    Julie
  5. vnr27

vnr27 New Member

know how u feel had this like 10 days myself val