rough week

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by monkeykat, May 11, 2004.

1. monkeykat

monkeykat Member

Hi everyone,
    Having a rough week and haven't been on here much.

Just wanted to let you know that I've been thinking of you all and saying a corporate prayer for all of you:)

Take care, Monkeykat
  2. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

I know I haven't been around lately, but I'm still praying for you and asking the Lord to bless you. May he shine his light on you.

Danny
  3. Scoobsmom

Scoobsmom New Member

in my prayers..hoping things will be brighter and better for you in the upcoming days...
  4. dash

dash New Member

Hi, I'm praying that you get relief from whatever problems you are facing and that God delivers a period of peace and joy to you.

Della
  5. monkeykat

monkeykat Member

Hi everyone,
    Thank you!!! I really appreciate your prayers too! I haven't been able to reply to other posts b/c I'm way too exhausted. I love to see how everyone is doing and pray for folks that are discouraged. Not getting anything done in life this week but not overly discouraged about it.

I work at thankfulness each day and it seems to keep me out of depression...thank God...staying out of depression isn't that easy for some people and my heart goes out to them:)
    Have a great day:)
    Monkeykat
  6. monkeykat

monkeykat Member

Hi Debbie,
    I'm just checking responses on here! Thanks for the prayers. Isn't that frustrating when you try to do something and keep getting distracted...LOL.

It's very hard to feel so poorly this week! I know the Lord is with me and I just need to let him carry me through this week. There's always a light at the end of the tunnel, I just need to focus on that.
    Have a great day!
    Monkeykat
  7. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

I hope your feeling a little better. Sending prayers and good thoughts out for you. I`ve been feeling bad too this week, I know how you feel.

Many blessings,
    Sandy
  8. monkeykat

monkeykat Member

Thank you Sandy!!! Feeling slightly better each day. I need to start the protocol that a new doc gave me so I'm hoping I have the energy this week to do the preparatory work in order to do that:)
    Have a great week:)
    Monkeykat - Kathy
  9. NewEnglander

NewEnglander New Member

I just wanted to share a scripture that you might need right now

Fear not, for I am with you, be not dismayed, for I am your God.
    I will strengthen you, yes I will help you, I will uphold you with my right hand.

hope that helps

Blessings
    Lisa
  10. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

I'm still here praying for you, as I am a prayer warrior for the Lord. Ask and you shall recieve. Bless you.

Danny
  11. monkeykat

monkeykat Member

Hi Lisa & Danny,
    Thank you for the scripture...I like the part that says, "I will strengthen you, yes I will help you, I will uphold you with my right hand." I'm holding onto that!!! I have been feeling very ill and fatigued.

I really appreciate the prayers. I'm not normally depressed but I've been so ill for the past couple weeks that this morning started out kind of hard. I've been able to work through much of "the dark cloud" today but not really back to my normal positive self yet.

I so appreciate the prayers as I know that God is with me through these difficult weeks:) I haven't been on the board much but I'm thinking of you all and praying for you as well:) May God give each of you comfort today as you have given me comfort!!!
    Monkeykat

12. Montysmum

Montysmum New Member

I haven't been posting much, but have been popping in & out & reading the posts, & praying for the different ones. I hope you are beginning to come to right, I saw your last post, it seems this latest flare has knocked you for six.
    I pray God will lift you up & give you His peace & strength, I know He cares about us & it must grieve him to see us suffering.
    Take care.
    Linda.