Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by frosty50, Nov 17, 2006.

1. frosty50

frosty50 New Member

Has anyone tried this medication? If so did it work well for you? I read on the web that their have been no studies done on it if you have sleep apnea. I also have that. I guess I just need to call the dr. back.
    Thanks Diane
  2. Kimba4318

Kimba4318 New Member

please do a search on this board for it... lots of discussions on it.
  3. nanna4550

nanna4550 New Member

I tried this med frosty50, but it didn't work for me. My doctor wanted me to try it.
    I used Lunesta for about 10 months or so and it stopped working, so now I take Ambien CR.
    The Ambien CR is the best so far, but my husband had a funny conversation with me the other night that I don't remember. He knew I was sleeping when I asked him if he was finished counting the pigs. Who knows what I was dreaming about.
  4. meowee

meowee New Member

and said it did absolutely NOTHING. I had that same reaction to lunesta. Ambien, 2 10mgs is all that helps me.

good luck
  5. ephemera

ephemera New Member

I've been on Rozerem for about 16 months & it has saved me. It's been the only thing to work. Ambien & Lunesta were nighmares & I saw so many sunrises with them, as I was awake with them 6 hours after taking the pills. Phooey!

I don't have sleep apnea, but have much delayed sleep cycle & insomnia.
  6. PVLady

PVLady New Member

I have Rozerem and have not tried it. I have started taking Lunesta and is works fine which has shocked me.

Before I was taking Ambien and alternating to Restoril. Both heavy duty, especially Restoril.

With Lunesta I gently go to sleep and remain asleep all night. I was sure after being in Ambien/Restoril it would not work.

Now I am thinking to reducing the Lunesta from 3 mg to 2 because I am still tired the next day.

I read with Lunesta you never get tolerance problems.

[ advertisement ]