Rozerem

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by frosty50, Nov 17, 2006.

1. frosty50

frosty50 New Member

Rozerem
    Has anyone tried this medication? If so did it work well for you? I read on the web that their have been no studies done on it if you have sleep apnea. I also have that. I guess I just need to call the dr. back.
    Thanks Diane
  2. Kimba4318

Kimba4318 New Member

please do a search on this board for it... lots of discussions on it.
    Hugs
    Kim
  3. nanna4550

nanna4550 New Member

I tried this med frosty50, but it didn't work for me. My doctor wanted me to try it.
    I used Lunesta for about 10 months or so and it stopped working, so now I take Ambien CR.
    The Ambien CR is the best so far, but my husband had a funny conversation with me the other night that I don't remember. He knew I was sleeping when I asked him if he was finished counting the pigs. Who knows what I was dreaming about.
  4. meowee

meowee New Member

and said it did absolutely NOTHING. I had that same reaction to lunesta. Ambien, 2 10mgs is all that helps me.

good luck
  5. ephemera

ephemera New Member

I've been on Rozerem for about 16 months & it has saved me. It's been the only thing to work. Ambien & Lunesta were nighmares & I saw so many sunrises with them, as I was awake with them 6 hours after taking the pills. Phooey!

I don't have sleep apnea, but have much delayed sleep cycle & insomnia.
  6. PVLady

PVLady New Member

I have Rozerem and have not tried it. I have started taking Lunesta and is works fine which has shocked me.

Before I was taking Ambien and alternating to Restoril. Both heavy duty, especially Restoril.

With Lunesta I gently go to sleep and remain asleep all night. I was sure after being in Ambien/Restoril it would not work.

Now I am thinking to reducing the Lunesta from 3 mg to 2 because I am still tired the next day.

I read with Lunesta you never get tolerance problems.