ru"well-developed?"

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by kadywill, Sep 3, 2002.

1. kadywill

kadywill New Member

HEY,
    What's all the hoopla I hear from small busted women who want to be larger???? I've been both and I can tell you that it takes some heavy-duty artillery to support these bad boys! Does anyone have any advice about wide-strapped, underwire, minimizer bras that REALLY support and last? OUCH, big time!!!! I have tender, trigger points all over, but this is one area I rarely hear about. This is not Fibrocystic Disease, nor is it related to certain times of the month. It's ALL the time and I can hardly even sleep without a bra. We're not talking sexy little Victoria Secret things here, my friends. LOL
    Gotta find a LITTLE humor here!
    Be well,
    Kady
  2. kadywill

kadywill New Member

HEY,
    What's all the hoopla I hear from small busted women who want to be larger???? I've been both and I can tell you that it takes some heavy-duty artillery to support these bad boys! Does anyone have any advice about wide-strapped, underwire, minimizer bras that REALLY support and last? OUCH, big time!!!! I have tender, trigger points all over, but this is one area I rarely hear about. This is not Fibrocystic Disease, nor is it related to certain times of the month. It's ALL the time and I can hardly even sleep without a bra. We're not talking sexy little Victoria Secret things here, my friends. LOL
    Gotta find a LITTLE humor here!
    Be well,
    Kady
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

I am in the 'small' catagory, and the bras still give me the fits. They hit right on the pressure points in back, I have tried all kinds.

Hope you get some helpful hints in this department!

Shalom, Shirl
  4. kadywill

kadywill New Member

I believe if I were small busted, I'd just go without a bra...can you do that?? What about those little lounging bras or camisoles? I'd LOVE to be able to do that!
    Be well,
    Kady
    [This Message was Edited on 09/03/2002]
  5. domesticgoddess

domesticgoddess New Member

Before I had my breast reduction surgery 11/00 I was a 40DDD - now I'm a 38B.

Dx in 90 with FMS. My orthopedic doctor told me in 1996 to have a breast reduction - I ignored him! until 6/00 when the pain in my upper back became so Severe!

I must say NOW I regret not having it done sooner. Yes! the first month or so was awful. However, I've never regretted having the surgery & my insurance paid for most of it. It cost me $100.00.

Just my 2 cents worth.

Gentleness
  6. kadywill

kadywill New Member

7. kadywill

kadywill New Member

You Go, Girl....
    I would LOVE to have this done, but I didn't think a doc would accept me with all my other health problems...
    I heard that you had have several pounds of tissue removed for the insurance to pay....I'm a 38DD....what do you think?
  8. contessa

contessa New Member

It's called the 1824 Equestrian Clothing Co. They sell No-Bounch (guaranteed) bra's for us larger women. They have wide straps, very supportive, and come in several types. They are designed for active, athletic women and go, I think to DD sizing. They're on the internet. I highly recommend them, even if you don't ride horses. Also, if you have an outlet mall near you I've found the Bali shops carry a full-line of adjustable sports bras in full-sizes as well. I like the "Champion" brand because the straps are velcro adjustable (no metal to dig in). Good luck..Comfort is everything to those of us in pain.