Runny nose

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by finfree, Apr 15, 2007.

1. finfree

finfree New Member

Has anyone experienced a runny nose with having fibro? Plus I have a sore at the inside tip on one side. The runny nose started during the winter so I attributed it to winter, but I still have it, and this sore, plus think I read that a runny nose is yet another symptom of fibro.

Just wondering if anyone else experiences this and what you do about it.
  2. deadtired

deadtired Member

Hi,
    My husband and I have been having chronic runny feeling in our heads and stomach aches. We trace it back to a bug with fever we got a few weeks ago; we also have sore throats. The trouble is it feels like it is never going to go away! I would be apt to think it was allergies but we also have gastrointestinal things going on with it. It really feels like a never ending stomach/flu bug
  3. jmq

jmq New Member

I was just telling my hubby that I think that I have a tiny bit more energy and a runny nose...I have fms and cfs I am just starting a whole new diet and supplement system and am wondering if this is a good sign. I have no soar throat of discomfort with the runny nose?

jmq
  4. KerryK

KerryK Member

I believe a chronically runny nose is common with FM. I think it is called non-allergic rhinitis. I have had that problem predating my FMS.
  5. casch

casch New Member

yep, one of the symptoms~~I have it tool
  6. blkkat

blkkat New Member

yep! for over 25 years!!!!

LUV----& GOD BLESS--- BLKKAT
  7. finfree

finfree New Member

Thanks all.

I had an appt at the fibro center today and asked about this problem. They sold me something called Argentyn 23. It's a nose spray. It's a colloidal silver product. This is the professional product. I think the same product they offer to public and health food stores is called Sovereign Silver, www.natural-immunogenics.com.

I'll let you know how things improve the next few days.
  8. LadyC

LadyC New Member

It's so annoying, isn't it? I feel like a little kid always with a runny nose.I have had this for years now and never had any idea why. Good to know it's yet another symptom of FMS...and sad to know it's yet another symptom of FMS.

[This Message was Edited on 04/16/2007]
    [This Message was Edited on 04/17/2007]