S=Elaine...checking on you...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by jmq, Jun 13, 2009.

1. jmq

jmq New Member

I havent been on for awhile so I thought I would check in on you. Is your brother still visiting? When is your surgery scheduled? I hope all is well.

Thinking of you

2. gapsych

gapsych New Member

I hope that everything works out for you. It is hard enough to make decisions when in good health let alone when we are not feeling well.

Maybe having the surgery will drain you more at first as you recover. However, maybe the gyno problems were making you feel worse.

Sounds like you made a decision that you are comfortable with. That can take away some, unfortunately not all, stress.

Take care.

3. jmq

jmq New Member

Dont be rough on yourself...take your time...breathe, relax, enjoy your brothers visit, talk it over with the loved ones you trust and KEEP THOSE TOXIC ONES FAR AWAY! You are a wise soul and know you will make the right decision. Your Dad is looking down on you and will help you too.

When we are already in so much pain and some depression,..every decision ( and this is a big one ) is no easy matter for us....even with our super power capes!

I will check in with you between now and June 30th to see how you are doing and if you feel like talking. If you dont, ...I will understand. I just want to be here for you. YOU have been there for so many of us! What I do ask is to PLEASE let us know how you are doing after the surgery. I would worry so much about you if I did not know how you were :-(

Talk to you soon my sweet caped friend,
  4. sues1

sues1 New Member

I have not been on here for a very long time. Right after the switch on the format I just could not cope with it. Checked in for a minute or two a few mos/ ago and it had changed agaon and was better. So I wanted to see how my old friends were and it has changed again....LOL.

I just do not feel well at all..........but coping.......so if you do not get a response from me, just know that I probably am not checking here. On my Cancer..that I HAD, so far all is great there!

Sorry S=Elaine about the operation. I about lost it when I read that. I felt like I had had deserted you. There is a really good chance that you feel much better afterwards.......I pray so......

God Bless both of you......Always........All Ways...........Susan
  5. jmq

jmq New Member

You have NO idea how happy hearing from you has made me! I have been worried.

I am so sorry you are not feeling well....but SO happy you are Cancer FREE!!! You have been through so much that it is no wonder that the FM is flaring. I wish S=Elaine and I could fly over in our super capes to make you feel better. We will understand if you cant check in too often...just take care of yourself sweetie.

S=Elaine.... I hope you get to see this post right away too. The three musketeers are together so I hope that strength will comfort you. How are you doing?

Hugs to you both,
  6. lilaclover30

lilaclover30 New Member

JMQ and SUES1: I don't believe that we have met but since you are dear friends of Elaine, you have to be just the nicest ;people!

Elaine: Don't let people whp think that they have all the answers influence you! You know your own mind and body and will do what YOU feel is the best!

I am glad that you are "talking" to your dad. I have talked to my dad and my second mother (my aunt) many times and asked for help in making decisions, Now I talk to my DH who went to Heaven just 5 weeks ago today. I miss him so.

Elaine: I wish you God's loving care and bless your dear heart for being such a sweet person to all of us. We love you.