S Elaine, Sisland

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by budmickl, Sep 14, 2007.

1. budmickl

budmickl New Member

I haven't gotten anything listed on Ebay yet because my b/f had the digital camera with him in NC for a 5 days. He came home Tuesday and Wednesday, they had to put a stint in the one artery that was 100% blocked. Today, they put 2 more in - 70% and 50%+ blockage. He will come home tomorrow.

He doesn't have any family here. Daughter is in NC, parents in WA/OR. They about drove me crazy with phone calls. And they expect the world to stop for them because they are out of town. Don't really care for them on a good day, and the past 3 days ain't been good.

I found out Wednesday morning why older daughter is mad at me. She is in ca-hoots with my older sister. They both are bwitches but at least daughter wasn't mad at me. But sister had to stick her wart covered nose and chin into my business. I felt like the wind had sucked all my breath when I found out.

And at the hospital on Wednesday, special 'visitors' came to see b/f. And that is fine. Except when she tells me what b/f business partner said about me. And the fact that she came 2 times Wednesday (to drop off his glasses and forgot to leave them 1st time) and was there yesterday morning at 7:30 AM. The nurse came in so we stepped out. Then I went back in, curtain was drawn, but I was upset and asked b/f if I needed to worry about her being there? I guess she heard me because she left without seeing him.

His sister, mom and daughter all acted like I wasn't giving them any information. They were rude and condescending to me. I don't need that. He is in KC in the hospital because he couldn't stand to stay in NC any longer with daughter. He was suffering when he was out there.

Sorry for the rant. I am just at my wit's end with family and idiots.

ps. sisland - can't wait to get the cookies. sweets always cheer me up till i crash from the sugar rush.
  2. sisland

sisland New Member

alot going on right now! sorry to hear this!! sometimes when this stuff is happening it's best just to keep away from the people who are makin you feel like Crude!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,The Feeling you described as the wind being sucked out of you has happened to me many times in my life,,,The people who are the closest to you can Hurt you the most!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,So after so many times of this happening i just started ignoring them and their problems! I call it OPBS! Other peoples B S you know what the last 2 letters stand for!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,At first it's very Hard to do this Because you love them! ,,,,,Let His Family call the Hospitial for the info! don't answer their calls!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Sounds like the Girls need to grow up!!,,,,,,,,prayin' for you!,,,,,Sis ,,,,,Hope B/F gets better!
    [This Message was Edited on 09/14/2007]
  3. budmickl

budmickl New Member

I can shut out toxic people who aren't family. And it helps they are either coast.

My most toxic people are my daughter and sister. They are just 2 pee's in the pot (not 2 peas in a pod) - both mean, liars, vindictive, spiteful hussies. And yes, I do feel that way about my daughter some of the time.

His family shouldn't be allowed to have phones. Period. Trash, alcoholic, druggies,, One reason b/f left wife and daughter in NC is he was ready to make a change in his life and they weren't. The mother looks like an 75 yr old hooker.

If I wasn't depressed already, I would be now for sure.

Enough whining and batching for the night. 3 trips to the hospital today, a meeting with the community association president and dealing with my sick Mick has taken everything I have to give.

4. budmickl

budmickl New Member

Unbelievable! My sister's birthday is today so I called and left a message. They never answer their phone. She called me right back. Talked for 20 minutes and was like the best sister in the world. I didn't mention daughter nor did she.

But I know now (again) to keep my thoughts and feelings to myself - not even my mom can be trusted because she just can't.

Just talked to b/f, it will be awhile still so I'm no hurry to get down there and wait.

5. sisland

sisland New Member

We All Have a Toxic Sister!@!,,,,,,Mine too! She is just as Elaine Described a Porrcipine!,,,,,,,Bipolar is a better word for her!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,!

I Just keep my distance all the time now! I have tried everything to get along with her all my life! and now i have just given up!,,,,,,,Hey We all have something in common besides being ill!,,,lol