Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by doxygirl, Jun 15, 2007.

1. doxygirl

doxygirl New Member

Hi girls ;)

I wanted to start a thread here to let you know that we are all thinking and praying for a positive outcome on your surgeries!

By positive I mean that your results come back negative for spreading of cells, and that your surgeries will be over speedy and you will recover quickly and painlessly!

Iam sorry that each of you is having to go through such these procedures.......

you are very loved here and all of us are with you....please remember while you are haivng your procedures done how much we all care and are thinking positive thoughts for you both!

prayers. love and positive thoughts coming both of your ways!

Love and hugs

[This Message was Edited on 06/16/2007]
  2. harmony21

harmony21 New Member

3. paulmack

paulmack New Member

I'll echo those sentiments,best wishes to both Elaine & Jmq on your upcoming surgeries.
  4. Rafiki

Rafiki New Member

this circle of hope and compassion!

I am in awe of your strength. I know it will serve you well!

Quietly reading and learning from you...

5. Jana1

Jana1 New Member

You are thoughtful of your friends, here.

I think Joyfully is going through the exact same thing. She has cancerous cells, but is finding out how far they have spread. good news, so far, I think!

Positive and caring thoughts for each of you, keep us all up with what is happening as often as you are able.

6. doxygirl

doxygirl New Member

You are the glue that holds this board together!

I for one don't know what I would do without you!

Thank you so much for reminding me about Sues1 she is one if the ones who is ALWAYS there for me!.......... and Iam ashamed that my darn mind didn't remember to put her in here to.............so thank you for reminding me my sweet friend!;)

Hugs and thanks
  7. laceymae

laceymae New Member

pray everything is going well...

wish we could send cards and flowers, well maybe that's one good thing about not being albe to exchange names and addresses, we get to save a lot of money...lol

keep up all updated please...lacey
  8. jmq

jmq New Member

I just came on the chit chat board and saw this! I am so touched and the tears are rolling down my face. You all are my true friends...and extended family. I can not believe the healing powers I can feel already.

I will be praying for my buddies going through this with me...and I hope and pray that I can be as good a friend to all of you back.

Love out to all of you,
  9. mollystwin

mollystwin New Member

I hope that all of you have a speedy recovery from your surgeries!

Prayers and love,
  10. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

special people here with us on this board...we are going thru this w/you..you are not alone..

11. doxygirl

doxygirl New Member

12. jmq

jmq New Member

Thank God I am here to say hi. I thought I would have a heart attach at my biopsy! You know what a chicken I am...well it was worse than I expected. The local anethesia did not work and I felt a great deal of PAIN. Blood pressue dropped to the 60's...I am just glad it is over! The recouperation from it has been a breeze...just FM flare from the position they stuck me in for 45 mins. but I am use to that.

I will get the results from the biopsy next Tuesday so your prayers are still needed. I do not know what I would do without all you angels out there. I actually thought about you and gathered extra strength during the pain because of all of you. Never doubt the strength you are giving others with your kind words and prayers.

Love you all,
  13. findmind

findmind New Member

You ladies are amazing.

Thanks, doxy, for nudging us today!

You others: hear this...

You will be ok
    All will be well
    Just because we pray
    That's how I can tell

As you can see, I'm not a poet, but the sentiments are there anyway.

I beat cancer twice...you will too, with our love and support!

All of you: keep us posted in case emergency measures are needed, like jokes, or something drastic like that!

Many huggies,
  14. doxygirl

doxygirl New Member

just wanted to keep this bumped up for Sues1, Jmq, and S-Elaine.....

JMQ Iam sorry that your procedure was so painful .....I can't understand why they would let you suffer like that?!

Please keep us updated......rest and get better fast......

Sues......we are with you in spirit and thought......we know you will be fine......lots of prayers coming for you sweetie...........hope everything goes smooth and easy......please let us know how your doing...after you get plenty of rest and feel up to it!

We all love you all!

[This Message was Edited on 06/21/2007]
  15. sues1

sues1 New Member

This is the first I have seen this thread.It made me teary eyed. BIG THANKS TO ALL. I think all gives me more fight an also desire tofight it all.

I have not been on board as much, before and after the operation, so I have missed many postings.

S-elaine, JMQ and myself has really leaned on each other. S-elaine and JMQ has gave me much. Doxy and everyone has been right there also and everyone gives out so much love and concern. How can I be unhappy with this kind of support. Life is good for me! Uncomfortable yes, but still good. LOL.

Prickles you are the glue and I pray for you also. To everyone I send Blessings, Susan
  16. sues1

sues1 New Member

Maybe like Wonder Woman's.....? LOL.....But I do not begin to have her figure! So that would not work.

Sky Blue Pink? I have heard that color so much, but I need a sample of that color. Ha.

Okay, I need a light weight cape for the summer and flannel one for the winter! Maybe matching PJ bottoms? Susan
  17. jmq

jmq New Member

I am putting my order in... I would like a bright pink one! Lightweight since its hot all year round here in Florida :)

You always know how to make us smile...

Love ya,