S=Elaine, Victoria, Kathleen????

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by doloresf1, Jun 12, 2008.

1. doloresf1

doloresf1 New Member

Are all of you okay? I'm missing you.

2. doloresf1

doloresf1 New Member

So, you've mostly been on the porch. And I haven't been reading that lately, though I saw there was a party over there! Hope you all had fun! My eyes just aren't letting me read as much as I'd like. They tire easily and feel like they just drag across the page. I think it's my pain med.

Good to hear you're still here. I was worried we lost you along the way. Hope your lazer treatments have been successful.

God bless you,

3. doloresf1

doloresf1 New Member

Maybe a lot of folks are on vacation.

Yes, I wear glasses. It helps me see better, but doesn't help with stamina. I feel sure it's a side effect of my Vicodin.

I have read some of the virtual party threads in the past, and I am amazed at the creativity here among us folks!!! We are something else! I haven't checked what your party the other day was for, but wouldn't it be fun to have a virtual pool party??? :)

Elaine, on your other thread, just a comment. That numbskull was way out of line commenting on your weight. Everyone these days knows ya just don't do that. I'm sure your feelings were hurt, even to know he was thinking that. You shoulda smacked him upside the head! :)

4. Kathleen12

Kathleen12 New Member

Kind of.......We had to put our 17 year old dog down and the day after that my FIL died. I'm still up to my ears in animals and am now fostering 2 little pups until they're ready to go to they're new forever home.

I've just been in a bit of a slump again and am waiting for happier days so I can post with the delight I once had.

It is so nice to know that I'm missed, so thank you for missing my presence and inquiring. That made me smile :)
  5. doloresf1

doloresf1 New Member

Of course you are missed! Always afraid we lost someone along the way.

I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your 17 yr. old dog. Wow, after that length of time they sure do get to be family, don't they?

And then your Father-in-law. My deepest sympathy to you and your family. It takes alot out of you to go through grief. Stay well. Take really good care of yourself.

The board has been quiet and I'm sure everyone is busy with Summer activities. It will be good to hear from you and others again when you have time and energy to post once again.

Please don't think you have to be happy and upbeat to post. We really all do understand the hurts and sadness each of us go through.

Stormy weather today. My fibro is not liking it. Wish I were younger and stronger, but, what is, is. Ya know what I mean?

Hugs to you and all,
  6. victoria

victoria New Member

&, thanks for missing me too!

Right now I'm busy packing up the house, as we have no idea what exactly we're doing right now LOL. The only thing for sure is we'll rent our house out by 8/1 to students likely (university starts in Aug. here). It's also for sale, but with the market the way it is, I doubt that will happen; but we are getting a LOT of interest about rental.

We may stay here in a smaller home (less maintenance), OR move to Mexico, but won't be sure for several more weeks... thus everything worthwhile being kept for any reason is being moved to a storage unit.

A daily 2-3 hours nap is helping, but I'm still moving at a snails' pace. I'm also having to separate stuff into the few boxes that would definitely go with me if we do go to MX. That's the easy part tho.

I sure wish I'd done this a while ago, but of course the only way I can get this done is to 'be under the gun' so to speak...

So.... while exciting... the deadline is looming!

all the best,

7. doloresf1

doloresf1 New Member

Sounds like renting the house might be the way to go. It will all work out I'm sure.

Gosh, wouldn't it be nice if we could all come in and help you pack? Of course, then we'd all be working together at a snails pace! LOL However, there is strength in numbers, so I guess many snails working together could get alot accomplished! LOL

We are thinking of you and wishing you the best. Looking forward to the good humor and caring you add to the board. Keep in touch, okay?

God bless you.