?'s for Jasmine.....

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by lmn, Mar 28, 2003.

1. lmn

lmn New Member

I am so excited to hear about the results you've seen from coral calcium. You use "Nature's Benefit", correct? Where can I find it? And how much does it cost? I've been thinking about trying the Bob Barefoot brand but have been dragging my feet. I could stand to lose the 20lbs. I've gained since being dx with FM. How long have you been taking the cc? How long before you started seeing results?
    Thanks,
    lmn
  2. Jasmine

Jasmine New Member

Hello Imn,
    I'm very excited about the Coral Calcium too! I started feeling the effects of the Coral Calcium immediately. The weight started falling off of me within two weeks of starting the coral. I'd just bought my mom a new weight scale for her birthday and I was annoyed that it was not weighing properly. When I got back home, I found out I had really lost 4 pounds and the new scale was correct.

I've been losing just over a pound a week during the three months I've been on it. My clothes are falling off me! LOL!
    I take 1,200 mg (120% RDA) of the coral calcium every night.

I can't give out the website for Nature's Benefit but if you have trouble finding it just e-mail me at JasmineNirvana@hotmail.com and write Coral Calcium Question as a heading. I get a lot of junk mail so don't want to accidentally delete anyone's e-mail. Have a good weekend!

Love, Jasmine
  3. lmn

lmn New Member

thank you, thank you!!!
    i'm going to check it out today. i'm definitely
    excited about losing weight, but even more so about
    feeling better.
    you're the best!
    lmn