??'s for Mikie or Shirl

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Copper2002, Apr 6, 2003.

1. Copper2002

Copper2002 New Member

How do I find my way to what has been described as "our chit chat board"? I looked under 'chat rooms', but didn't see anything that looks like it might qualify.

Thanks for your help,
    Copper
    Let Miracles Replace ALL Grievances
  2. LynneH

LynneH New Member

Look up...click on "message boards." You'll see a list of Immune support boards.......click on "chit chat" and you are there. :)
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

The CCF isn't a chat room; it's a board like this. The name lends itself to confusion.

Love, Mikie
  4. Copper2002

Copper2002 New Member

Hi Ninc, Lynne & Mikie,

Thanks for your answers to my question. I really appreciate it. ;)

Yes, Ninc, the quote IS from ACIM (though, fibrofog and all, it took me a bit to figure out what the initials were! ACIM= A Course In Miracles) I studied it MANY years ago, and some of the principles REALLY stuck (and have helped, TREMENDOUSLY in living with illness). Does seem to be highly appropriate to the times. Are you a student of same?

Thanks,
    Copper
    Let Miracles Replace ALL Grievances
  5. Smokeymar

Smokeymar New Member

Thank you so much for the post that you wrote. That is the most I have ever seen on AS. You have helped me a great deal to understand this thing I'm stuck with. I really appreciate the time and effort you put forth. I just don't have the words to thank you properly!!
    Smokeymar