Sacramento library Has I REMEMBEr ME

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Rene, Jun 12, 2006.

1. Rene

Rene New Member

If you haven't see the CFS movie I remember ME the library has it. You can have the library send it to the closest place to you.
    Rene
  2. Rene

Rene New Member

3. Rene

Rene New Member

Glad you got to see it! My library sends books too and that is great. I was glad that the kid in the movie is doing better now. I was just about that bad for a year.
    Fondly,
    rene
  4. kholmes

kholmes New Member

Can you join Netflix in Canada?
    It's an online video service. You can rent movies by mail.
    They have I REMEMBER ME.

Kholmes
    [This Message was Edited on 06/18/2006]
  5. Rene

Rene New Member

Maybe ask your library to buy it cause I did and the library bought it! He told me we were in a budget crisis so he didn't think the library would get it but the bought two!
  6. kholmes

kholmes New Member

It's interesting what you said about your prayer. For some reason, I had been thinking about the teenage boy from the film recently, and I got to wondering how he was doing, ten years later.

I knew I could find out through the Connecticut CFIDS Association, but I was afraid to discover that his situation hadn't changed. Still, I felt a very strong urge to call and ask about him.

When I heard from a volunteer that he is out of bed, doing much better, and even travelling on his own to Wisconsin, it was probably the best news I'd heard all year. And it was even better when the association said that he and his family wouldn't mind if I shared the great news on this site.

Kholmes