Sacro Iliac Join Dysfunction

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by kellygirl, May 19, 2011.

1. kellygirl

kellygirl Member

My Dr. did confirm that this is what I am dealing with and yes, having to lift my grandson does complicate it.

I don't usually agree to take rx meds, but he said if I take the Mobic for two weeks, it will knock the pain out.

It said about dizziness on the side effects so I take it before bed and the first morning I did feel like it was still affecting me, but the second morning after a good night's rest (I do get up at 5:30 am for my grandson), I felt ok today.

My stomach does bother me a little, but I try to eat something with the pill. I will continue to try to stay with it.

I was able to get the handiapped placard for flare-ups, which may occur as pain in either hip, groin or down the thigh where I can't move my leg.

2. dzlady

dzlady New Member

I have two bulging discs in my lower back and I take Mobic. I have been taking this since around December, 15 mg once daily and I take mine in the morning.

It does help with the pain you are experiencing as the pain I have is very similar to yours (or what is said to be your pain, since you didnt describe your pain) and, well, it works for me anyhow. I have been out for a week or so and I can tell the difference. I will get mine refilled tomorrow. Stick with it if you can and I would venture to say, after you stop taking it in two weeks, the pain will return.