Sad to night feeling down and hurting

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by rosemarie, Mar 25, 2007.

1. rosemarie

rosemarie Member

Some times life gets so out of control and I feel like I have lost my way. This is one of those times. My daughter is so depressed and can't deal with her hubby and all the problems that they have . I can't help her as she needs to work it out for her self.

I have been taking care of my Mom for the better part of 3 weeks now as she has a staph infection in her elbow that is just not getting better. I really did n't think that just driving her back and forth to the ER daily would send me into a flare ,But it did.

I ache all over and just hurt like I have not done in a long time. I am worried about my Mom and my girls and I am going nuts as I can't keep everyone happy all the time. I can't help any of them or do any thing that makes them happier in their lives.

It upsets me as I feel I should be respondsible for everyone's happiness and I know that it is not true. But I just feel like I as the mom should be able to do all that.
    Dumb HUH.

I get so tired of this pain that never leaves me. 24/7 it is there all the time some times less some times more but it is there all the time. I ache from head to toe and even though I am on pain meds it just eases it. I wish that it would take it away for ever but that is not going to happen.

I know that i am sounding really depressed and tonight I am. I know that the girls and my Mom have to live their lives in what ever way they feel like . And I have no control over that. It was so much easier when I had control over the kids and could tell them what to do and help them to have fun and be happy. But they grew up and life moved on. I can't do that any more and it is hard to let go.

I would so love for one of them to belive in me and what I tell them about my pain issues. But that will not happen as they really don't belive in the fibro and CMP part. The osteoarthritis they can see on x-rays so that is real but the other is not and I am faking it to get attention.

I wish that they could have this fibro for a day or so just long enough to understand that the fatique I have is real and is from the fibro not the pain meds. I want them to feel how I feel but then I really don't . I don't ever want any one to feel like this.

Oh well like goes on and I know that Mom will get better soon {I hope} And the girls will work out their problems and get their lives back on track. I pray that it will happen soon for all of them.

Sorry that I have been so down for so long. I hope that I have not I have not offened any one with my whining. I am sorry if I have said any thing that was wrong.
    Sorry for being a such a baby in how I am dealing with all that is going on. I hope that life will get better soon. Thanks for all the support that you have given to me. You all are a blessing.
    HUGS ~
    Rosemarie
  2. clerty

clerty New Member

I will send you a big
    ((((((((((((HUG)))))))))))))
  3. blkkat

blkkat New Member

ROSEMARIE, I'M SO SORRY YOU ARE GOING THROUGH THIS! I REALLY KNOW HOW YOUR FEELING. BUT PLEASE LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING, WE BELEIVE IN YOU ! WE ARE HERE FOR YOU 24/7 PLEASE DON'T EVER FORGET THAT OK. CAN YOU TAKE A WARM BATH ? READ A GOOD BOOK, MEDITATING IS VERY HELPFUL FOR ME WHEN NOTING SEEMS TO HELP, PLEASE LET GO OF ANY GUILT YOU HAVE ABOUT YOUR KIDS IT SOUNDS LIKE THEIR OLD ENOUGH TO DEAL W/ THEIR OWN PROBLEMS ON THERE OWN. ROSEMARIE I'M SO PROUD OF YOU THAT YOU MUST LOVE YOUR MOM SO MUCH ,EVEN WHEN YOU FEEL LIKE YOU CAN'T MOVE ONE MORE STEP IN FRONT OF YOU , THERE YOU ARE HELPING YOUR MOTHER . WHAT A TRUE BLESSING YOU ARE TO HER. GOD WILL BLESS YOU FOR THAT . ANYWAY I DON'T KNOW YOU BUT I JUST HAD TO LET YOU KNOW THERE IS SOMEONE OUT THERE WHO HEARS YOUR CRY JUST FOR ONE PERSON JUST TO HEAR YOU AND CARE! I CARE! GOD BLESS ROSEMARIE, - YOUR NEW FRIEND -- BLKKAT