Sad

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Empower, Aug 17, 2006.

1. Empower

Empower New Member

I am just reading through all your posts, and I think it is really sad that we all have to struggle with this everyday of our lives.

We are all desperate to find a cure, and most of us are willing to try anything to get our lifes back.

Sorry, don't mean to be negative, but it just struck me.
  2. UnicornK

UnicornK New Member

Although my life has changed because of these DD, it only means that there is an opportunity elsewhere. Yes, I am tired and in pain 24/7, but I have the opportunity to educate others about my situation, make lots of new friends here on this board, and hopefully do even more for others like me.

So, don't be sad for me. Look at the silver lining on my cloud!

God Bless.
  3. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

empower:

I am over the sadness. I just show up here on the message board and feel better knowing there is a place to communicate with others who are like me. As your previous responder said: 'friends'. Sure we are: cyber-friends. We can all understand.

As for me, I have pain 24/7 and am on an awful lot of medication. I have other health problems, too , which I do not bring here too much unless I think it compounds the FM/CFS or is directly related.

Are you in a sad mood?

If so......................hugs.........................

nyrofan
  4. Shannonsparkles

Shannonsparkles New Member

I love comming here too, but at times I am overwhelmed by others' pain and my own. (I don't have physical pain usually, but it sucks being housebound and missing out on things!) Some days I stick to OT posts because it cheers me up to be with my friends here doing things to take my mind off it.

Tc (((hugs)))