saffies day with doc

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by saffie02, Sep 23, 2002.

1. saffie02

saffie02 New Member

hi yall i went to the dr. about the numbness in my leg thats been there for 4 months .as it turns out i have nerve damage and no doc around here can figure iy out. i am probably going to have to go to a larger city to get answers about this one. my doc said that fibro usually makes pain from nerve damage alot worse . i have been told to walk with a cane at all times and to elevate my leg .yall iam scared the dr cut my hours to 20 so maybe that will help.has any one else been through this please let me know

sherri
  2. saffie02

saffie02 New Member

hi yall i went to the dr. about the numbness in my leg thats been there for 4 months .as it turns out i have nerve damage and no doc around here can figure iy out. i am probably going to have to go to a larger city to get answers about this one. my doc said that fibro usually makes pain from nerve damage alot worse . i have been told to walk with a cane at all times and to elevate my leg .yall iam scared the dr cut my hours to 20 so maybe that will help.has any one else been through this please let me know

sherri
  3. JaciBart

JaciBart Member

I get numbness in my left arm almost every evening, the top pf my right foot is completely numb, that started a month or 2 before I actually came down with the fibro. I have mentioned it to Dr but he seems to blow it off, others have this problem also si I assume it is just something we have to learn to deal with along with the 17,005 other symptoms.

Jaci