saintrose

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by saintrose, Mar 25, 2006.

1. saintrose

saintrose New Member

Has anyone had any problem with breaking out into severe sweats? I may be beginning menopause, but for some reason I thinks it's related to the fibromyalgia. I kept getting recurrent sinus infections and went on antibiotics for over a month. I did the probiotic thing but then started breaking out every day, at least several times a day, in embarrassing sweats, and sometimes chills.
  2. mollystwin

mollystwin New Member

Are your sweats at night? Or during the day as well? I have night sweats sometimes and it's so bad I have to change my nightgown. I don't have them during the day, but my friend does, she is going through menopause. She turns beet red and keeps a fan at work. I wonder about the chills, though, that doesn't sound like the change. There are so many fibro symptoms, this could very well be one of them.
    Dar
  3. saintrose

saintrose New Member

My sweats are during the day and night. I just finally got my doctor to put me on an anti-fungal - fluconazole - and I wondered if it was some kind of yeast die-off reaction; however I am ready for the change so it complicates figuring out what caused it. Anyway - My ob/gyn had me take blood tests and she said she will be able to tell. - I will say this: I could hardly walk, my knees were so bad, and I started really following the regimens given by several doctors and I feel 70% better. I don't know if the fluconazole had anything to do with it. My husband is into selling xango and he challenged me to drink one bottle a day, which I have been doing. I got a book by Dr. Jonathan Forester that's good.