Salesperson alert: Yavon is peddling her snake oil still

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by JaciBart, Oct 31, 2002.

1. JaciBart

JaciBart Member

Attn: Newbies, do not pay any attn to Yavon, she is always talking about one thing only, her tonic she is selling.

Selling a product is against the rules for a host of very good reasons, she will boast forever about the wonderful results she has had, funny thing is she is the only one and it happens to be multi level marketing and the only reason she is hawking the snake oil repeatedly is because she is in it for the money.
    We have all determined many times that she is selling it, just a note to warn you new people that this is unfortunate and please do not fall for it.

Jaci
  2. JaciBart

JaciBart Member

Attn: Newbies, do not pay any attn to Yavon, she is always talking about one thing only, her tonic she is selling.

Selling a product is against the rules for a host of very good reasons, she will boast forever about the wonderful results she has had, funny thing is she is the only one and it happens to be multi level marketing and the only reason she is hawking the snake oil repeatedly is because she is in it for the money.
    We have all determined many times that she is selling it, just a note to warn you new people that this is unfortunate and please do not fall for it.

Jaci
  3. JaciBart

JaciBart Member

that if Yavon were not selling it and did not post these 50,000 word essays continuously, the same one, over & over, it goes on forever, if she just said "it is john doe's tonic, it is mlm, I am not selling it but I sure am buying it" that would be one thing but she is constantly trying to hawk a product and claiming it is so incredible when the one to benefit is her, it is misleading & dishonest.

Jaci
    [This Message was Edited on 11/01/2002]
  4. JaciBart

JaciBart Member

I do not take anything either w/o researching it, my big concern is the newbies, they may not see all of the angles, they come here for help and get preyed upon. It is supposed to be neutral, I ahve used mannatech products also and have posted about them, it is mlm, i even did signy up to be a distributer, have you ever seen my try to push the products on anyone, NO! I have mentioned them in the past, I have mixed feelings about it and even if I were 100% healed this is not the place to make a buck, and if it were so incredible would we not be hearing about it from at least one other person??????
  5. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

If you find a product which helps you, you may certainly name that product, but you may not give the URL of the website for it.

No one is allowed to sell anything here.

Continuing to post about a product and giving one's e-mail address is considered advertising. Yavon has been warned about doing this and if she continues, she will be banned.

Mikie
  6. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Yes, that is soooo cool about the tapes.

MLM stands for multi-level marketing. It's the old deal where instead of just selling you my product, I turn you into a distributor under me and I get a percentage of what you sell. You, in turn, do the same until the organization looks like a pyrmid. There are good MLM's and bad MLM's just like everything else. Some of their products are just fine. If you can jump onboard an MLM just before it takes off, you can make a lot of money, but in the end, most of them fail. It takes a lot of energy to make money in an MLM. Of course, you needn't be a distributor to buy the product, but ususally unless you are, it's very expensive. That's the incentive.

Love, Mikie
  7. ssMarilyn

ssMarilyn New Member

Does anybody know where we can find those tapes online?? The Brainwaves Journey ones??

Marilyn
  8. allhart

allhart New Member

i just wanted to say HI !
    and i hate those who are taking advantage of us good job!
  9. James

James Guest

Hello,
    I just noticed this post and looked at her posting history. You gals are right, she seems to be slipping in her sales intent in many of her posts. Since many of these posters change the focus of their posts to be for personal gain rather than the overal goal of overcoming these ailments we need to remove the salesman any biased postings. We do not want people tricked into spending their money on false hopes.. Yvone has been yanked from posting on the boards...
    Email any concerns to <a href="mailto:webmaster@prohealthinc.com">webmaster@prohealthinc.com</a>
    Sincerely,
    James
  10. JaciBart

JaciBart Member

We appreciate it, it was long overdue.

We will watch for her under a new name.

Jaci
  11. allhart

allhart New Member

thank you james!

see jaci you where right !
  12. nancyneptune

nancyneptune New Member

James. I'm with Jaci. She went to yavons website or whatever it was and saw that Yavon was the only endorser of her wonder supplement. And when Jaci called her on it all she did was send the interminably long raving about how good the stuff was. Did not address the comments at all.
  13. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

James, thank you. I had warned her, so your banning her should have come as no surprise.

Marilyn, I bought my CD's of the Brainwave Journey at Barnes & Noble bookstore. You can probably order them from their website.

One word about using them. Don't worry if you cannot hear the voice telling you how to relax all the time. The sounds and his voice fade in and out. Just let the sounds into your mind as you relax. That is how they work. If you concentrate too hard on what he is saying, you will not be able to relax and let the sound vibrations do their thing.

Love, Mikie
  14. ssMarilyn

ssMarilyn New Member

I just ordered these from Amazon, they were $8 cheaper than Barnes/Noble.

Sue, what is "remember the orangie back ground with the dark profile of a person in the corner."

Marilyn :)
  15. PaulMark

PaulMark New Member

from PM to mikie et al: re: CD i guess i missed something what is this CD that can help relax us PWC's??

i'm having brain fog bad, is it good, does it help

is it expensive, and how to order if yo think it
    's a good one

thanks so much PM in KY