salt vitamin c

Discussion in 'Lyme Disease Archives' started by laddman, Aug 30, 2006.

1. laddman

laddman New Member

Has anyone tried the salt & vitamin c treatment to help get rid of lyme disease?
  2. victoria

victoria New Member

Jarjar has, but don't know if he still is;

My son has also done it, for a short while and herxed from it, along with doing the abx protocol RX'd by his LLMD... but stopped, was herxing badly to the abx anyway... is now off all abx for 3 weeks with abx pulsed the 4th week to give immune system a rest.

At the same time, he hasn't continued with the Salt/C cuz he feels he needs a rest, tired of feeling so badly.

hope that helps some...
    Victoria

[This Message was Edited on 08/31/2006]
  3. jarjar

jarjar New Member

My lyme doc said the out of 11 patients that 5 had dramtic improvement and the others had improvement. Maybe one did not respond. I only tried it for a short period and I did get a good herx out of the deal but went back on my abx.

At the time I was just experimenting for a couple of days I did not have long term plans with it.
  4. victoria

victoria New Member

you should come up with it right away... there's a document available about how to do it, how to progress, what to expect, etc. for about $30. It would be a worthwhile investment rather than going on bits and pieces of info, imho. I think they have a message board for it there too.

Also, I think there is also a yahoo group for people doing it... the group/messageboard there could be your greatest resource for advice if you decide to try it.

It is done with sea salt preferably, and with no iodine added; definitely NOT the typical type sold in the grocery store tho.

all the best,
    Victoria

[This Message was Edited on 11/05/2007]
  5. victoria

victoria New Member

If you emailed them, it will probably take a couple days for them to get back to you... they are still handling calls mainly in NC but not at main number at least when I'd called, I also had to email... hmm... do you go to lyme flash net?

Victoria

6. highcotton

highcotton New Member

I think i went there -- cant remember. is that the one that has private messaging?

I did talk to two people at Dr J's office by phone; they are supposed to call me back -- no word yet.

[This Message was Edited on 11/07/2007]
  7. snowcrystal

snowcrystal New Member

Yes, the salt and C made me feel better right away. My brain fog was alleviated immediately. I've been on it since Nov 12. There is a Yahoo group called Lyme Strategies with links to the protocol.