Samantha55, Bluerose!!!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by darude, Sep 27, 2005.

1. darude

darude New Member

Hey guess what! I found out today the doctors office has not sent the narrative yet. First they tell me they have sent and then no they haven't. I said I would pick it up and they said it wasn't ready YET!!!!!It's been a month!
    Didn't you have this problem SAM!!!! What did you do about it. Also when you were approved did they phone you or send you a letter?
  2. darude

darude New Member

3. darude

darude New Member

I phoned the office said it had been sent in and now I find out it's not EVEN ready!!!!!!!! I just don't know what to do. I told them to inform me as soon as it was ready as they did not know how long it was going to take. I will probably have to make an appointment and go in so that i pick it up myself. Disgusting isn't it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [This Message was Edited on 09/27/2005]
  4. darude

darude New Member

I phoned again to check and see if it was FINALLT ready ( letter from doc)! They said IF YOU DON"T STOP HARRASSING US IT WILL TAKE LONGER!!!!
  5. BLUEROSE7

BLUEROSE7 New Member

I'm so sorry..I tell you, this beats anything.

Sorry I wasen't able to respond sooner...

But I agree with Sam, make a appointment to speak with your doctor face to face...this is what I did and had no problems getting my letter from him. I made sure, I picked up the letter myself and then I took it over to SS office myself.

I would definately go in and talk with your doctor about this face to face. This is uncalled for!!

Hugs
    Bluerose....Keep us Posted!!
  6. darude

darude New Member

I'm seeing the doc this week and have told disability. so will keep you informed as to what is happening.
    What a nightmare this is!!!!!!!!!!
  7. darude

darude New Member

I go Thursday morning and will let her know how important this is!!!!!!!! I have told CPP will be seeing her Thursday.
  8. BLUEROSE7

BLUEROSE7 New Member

Please let us know how it goes with the doc. I am so so Sorry you have had to go through all this stress, as if you dont have enough to deal with. I am continueing to pray for a good outcome for you....

You well deserve your disability and have waited long enough. I possibly dont know what more you can give them....except to be sure to get things settled with your doctor about your letter, which im sure has held the process up...I would be sure to explain to your doctor, just how much more stress this has caused you....Totally uncalled for.

((((Hugs)))) & Prayers
    Bluerose
  9. darude

darude New Member

I'm on my first appeal and this has been going on for six months. I went to the docs today and we went thru the whole thing as she still hasn't written the letter. By the end SHE was almost in tears about my story. I hope she writes it out properly this time and is phoning me when it's ready so that I can fax it. I'm hoping that I'm not too late but have informed them that it is on it's way again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  10. darude

darude New Member

11. darude

darude New Member

Still waiting and waiting. Doc has written letter now but she really had no clue as to what to put. Had to spell it out for her. Anyway we'll see - it's been a nightmare.
  12. darude

darude New Member

13. darude

darude New Member

I'm sitting here right now waiting to hear that the doc has the letter ready. Disability is NOT returning my calls.
  14. darude

darude New Member

Well CPP returned the call and she gave me a fax number to fax the doctors letter! All I have to do now is get the letter from the DOC IF shes written it yet. Cpp are at least waiting on this letter and it's the doc that's holding everything up!!!!!!!
  15. darude

darude New Member

Letter still not ready! I don't know what to do. What do you think?
  16. BLUEROSE7

BLUEROSE7 New Member

I tell you, I can't believe they still dont have your letter ready. I just about dont know what to say, only thing I know to do is keep calling or go over to the docs office again and and explain that they are waiting on this letter and you need ASAP...

I am so sorry your having to go through all this...I wished there was something I could do.

My thoughts and prayers are with you hun...try to hang in there ok....I hope you get your letter soon!!!

((((Hugs))))
    Bluerose
  17. darude

darude New Member

When I'm in the office shes all positive and ready to do the letter. Then leave and nothing!!!!! I'm wondering if shes just hoping I'll go away NOPE I WON't
  18. BLUEROSE7

BLUEROSE7 New Member

Nope is right ....your not going away...so she needs to go ahead and get the letter ready..Good Attitude!!!

Good Luck & keep us posted
    Hugs
    Bluerose
  19. darude

darude New Member

I was told before the last appointment that if I kept harrassing them It wouldn't get done. After appointment she said she would get right on it.
  20. darude

darude New Member

They said again stop harrassing them and that the doctor will get to it in time!!!!!!!!!!!! I made ANOTHER appointment to find out what is going on.