SAME DAY~ INTO 32 & 1/2 HOURS-NO ZZzzzz's

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by hdbubblehead, Aug 28, 2005.

1. hdbubblehead

hdbubblehead New Member

i still can't sleep. when i lay down and close my eyes, i wake up crying.
    Maybe cause it's the anniversary of my youngest sister's passing. I am an emotional basket case!!!
    I don't want to go to sleep , but why??? WHY???
    And I have spent the day quite and peaceful lots of pain
    and relaxing meds. WHAT IS WRONG WITH MY BRAIN?????
    RAISE YOUR HAND IF THIS IS YOUR TRIP TOO! TY
    **I CAN TAKE 100 MG OF TRAZADONE
    ** 10MG VALIUM
    **30MG RESTORIL
    ** 10 MG METHADONE
    **20MG-CELEXA
    & I WAS ABLE TO GET A "SOMA" FOR MUSCLES TO RELAX.
    OF COURSE I MONITOR THE TIMES, BUT THESE ARE MY PRESCRIPTIONS.
    I'VE GOT TEA'S AND I AM NOT NEW TO THIS. I AM SIMPLY GETTING "FED UP". I DON'T LIKE TO GO TO SLEEP, I DON'T SLEEP MORE THAN 2-3 HRS AT A TIME LIKE "NAPS". SO THE BODY SUFFERS AND I HURT AND HAVE TO START ALL OVER AGAIN.
    (THATS WHAT IAM "TIRED" OF)
    I THINK I "THINK" I ALWAYS HAVE TO BE ALERT OR SOMETHING BAD WILL HAPPEN. THAT'S WHAT I THINK.
    SOMETIMES I DO FORGET THAT GOD IS IN CONTROL.
    [This Message was Edited on 08/29/2005]
  2. PVLady

PVLady New Member

I lost three people dear to me in the last 6 months. I feel like I've had a mini breakdown. I had terrible insomnia until I started taking a small amount of Klonopin early in the evening, before I take Ambien.

I understand how terrible it is not to get sleep!! Ask your doctor if you can try a small amount of Klonopin. My Klonopin ia .05 mg and I take 1/4 of the tablet.

3. hdbubblehead

hdbubblehead New Member

THAT SOUNDS FUNNY... I THINK, I THINK
    THATS WHAT I THINK---- ROTFL
    OH BOY, NOW IAM GETTIN SILLY. ITS ALMOST TIME FOR DAYLIGHT. I CAN WATER THE PLANTS IN AN HOUR. TEE HEE.
    ( IAM SINGING NOW..."IF I HAD A HAMMER, I'D HAMMER IN THE MORNIN, I'D HAMMER IN THE EVEN'N....YOU TAKE IT FROM HERE, IAM GOING TO SLEEP NOW. hope hope hope.

ps. won't take Klonipin-a sister was taking that. It would be a constant reminder for me. sorry, but thanks for thought.[This Message was Edited on 08/29/2005]

LADY, I AM SORRY ABOUT YOUR RECENT LOSSES, HOPE EACH DAY GIVES YOU MORE PEACE IN YOUR HEART. XX hd bubble[This Message was Edited on 08/29/2005]