SAMe

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Kim, Dec 3, 2002.

1. Kim

Kim New Member

How many of you take this and has it helped? It seems to give me a little acid reflux (like many other things do) but I've noticed it helps pain and depression even after only a few days. I can't even come close to Elavil because of heart arrhythmia.

Thanks. kim
  2. Kim

Kim New Member

How many of you take this and has it helped? It seems to give me a little acid reflux (like many other things do) but I've noticed it helps pain and depression even after only a few days. I can't even come close to Elavil because of heart arrhythmia.

Thanks. kim
  3. totteacher

totteacher New Member

I have been taking SAMe for several months and at times it appears to help with the pain. What I notice more is that it helps even out my moods and I don't notice myself swinging up and down so much. I think it definitely helps with the depression part. I'm so glad about that as I am quite sensitive to anti-depressants and would feel way too groggy on them. I do take nortriptylene in the evening to help with the sleep and so far that has worked for me. As I have heard over and over on this board--we are all different and what works for one person may not work for another.

Take care.
    totteacher