Sandra Jean

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by sixtyslady, Jul 10, 2006.

1. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

Hi Sandra,
    I don"t know if you remember me .but my hubby was told he had cardiomapathy. and I think you said you daughter .had it. just wondered how things are going.
    My hubby had another echo, and his infraction level is better. he is on all the supplements mention in DR sinatra,s book. hope you have found some help.
    Blessings sixtyslady
  2. SandraJean

SandraJean New Member

Hi there,

Yes, I do remember you and about your husband. I'm glad to hear he is doing better. Do you think the supplements in Dr. Sinarta's book helped him?

My daughter's echo came back with about another 5% heart efficiancy gain. She's now gone from 25% to 30% heart efficancy. They want her to stay on all her heart medicene and to come back in October for another echo and see if there is more improvement. They feel she's a good candidate for the pacemaker and difubulator in October. I don't know why they are waiting so long, but they want to try to do something with the meds before doing invasive surgery.

She is suppose to have a home health care aid and some one to help with the baby, but the county she lives in is so slow. They have requested help for her over 2 months ago and they haven't started yet. I've been taken care of her and my grand daughter ususally daily and my little grand daughter comes over alot and stays overnight. She's almost 6 months old now. She's a cutie, but I know why women that are 60 (me) don't have little babies.

I was trying to talk my daughter into taking selenium as I heard that was good for your heart too, but she still hasn't tried it.

Today she went for a physical with a disabiltiy Doctor for either ssi or ssdi. She's only 27 and gets so very tired and weak from her heart. She says her little baby is growing faster than her heart is healing.

Thanks for asking about us and I hope things are going well for you and your husband keeps getting better.

Sandy
  3. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

So glad to her your daughter is doing some what better. yes I do think that the supplements are helping my husband because he,s not on any meds, so it has to be the supplements
    hope your daughter can get some help and I"ll keep praying that she"ll improve. Good Luck sixtyslady