Sandy, Lyme Response

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Dalphia, Nov 16, 2005.

1. Dalphia

Dalphia New Member

Hey Sandy,
    Sharing your experience with me is so appreciated. At least talking with you I now have some knowledge as to the path I'll probably be taking in treating this thing.

So, how often do you visit the FCC or have an appointment with Dr. B.? As I mentioned earlier, I think it is about time for me to cut back on weekly visits and I.V.'s, surely my system is built up enough from the I.V nuturients, (Memory and Back and Muscle i.v.s). And, I think I've had about 5 of the antiviral i.v.s.............that I could miss a few trips........

It is good to know you are being treated with the oral abx., this is good in that I was dreading having to go weekly from now on until when ever to get abx i.v.'s........
    The trips are beginning to get to me as I'm going through this exhausting herxing............

I ordered the Detox Foot Pads and am so amazed at what comes out of the body. I believe I got info. on the website from you, my mind is somewhat confused these days so if it wasn't your Post I stand to be corrected. Anyway, I've got to order in bulk quantity the next time in that I only ordered a 10 day supply...............just to try them out.

If you learn anything new regarding Lyme please keep me informed and thanks for you help!!!!!!!!!!!
    Dalphia
  2. karatelady52

karatelady52 New Member

My next appointment with Dr. B. isn't until January but I go in next Tuesday for blood work and I'll probably get another viral IV.

I've been seeing her about every 3 months now.

I'm glad the detox foot pads are working. I heard one woman say on the lyme board that they are the one single thing that have helped her more than any other detox method. The best deal is to order 100 and the shipping is free. That's what I did the last time. Another woman said she has used them for 9 months and they are just now starting to lighten up!

If you want, get on the lyme board and introduce yourself or ask questions and I can send you a private message and give you my e-mail. If you want to.

Sandy