Sandy, Thanks for your support

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Dalphia, Nov 9, 2005.

1. Dalphia

Dalphia New Member

Sandy, thanks for your info. I have ordered the Foot Detox Pads and look for some relief from them. This sure is good information for those of us who are new to this Herxing!!!!

Actually, I think I beginning to feel like you and ask to be cut back some on these antioboditcs......unless things turn around for me before my next visit, I think I should at least discuss with Dr. B. The brain zapping has left but the weakness and shortness of breath are lingering on.
    I know, sounds like complaining but not really, just need a break and with some energy..........

Were you on Famvir for the Epstein Barr.......sounds like the Biaxin you were on gave you the same symptons as I'v having, huh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will be in Atlanta on Tuesday at 2:00 p.m. for weekly antiviral and other I.V.'s, look forward to meeting you sometime.

Hope you do really well with your treatments and are well soon.

Dalphia

2. karatelady52

karatelady52 New Member

I keep hearing about Famvir but I'm only taking Artemisinin. I'm assuming its for EBV, CMV and Claumydia-Pneumonia. I didn't ask her specifically. Do you know?

I usually go to Atlanta mid morning because of the traffic coming down from Gainesville.

We'll have to arrange something sometime.

Sandy