Sandy Z and anyone else from North Dakota

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Rene, Feb 7, 2006.

1. Rene

Rene New Member

Hi just saw that you were from N Dakota. I had lived at Minot AFB with my ex back in my 20's. Where do you live and has it changed much?
    Rene
  2. wuki1

wuki1 New Member

Rene- I now live in South Dakota, but grew up in Minot and go back to visit relatives. I have to say I don't think anything has changed there - oh yeah, except the weather. That changes every 15 minutes sometimes. Hope you're living somewhere a little warmer now.
  3. Rene

Rene New Member

Hi Wuki, yea I'm back in N Cal. I don't miss 65 below zero and the smallest mall I even seen before. That is true the weather always changes but not much else.

Oddly thats the only thing I don't like about cal is change. Slapping up soooo many builings and homes and thouands of people moving here. Wish it could go back to 20 yrs ago and not change.

I went to MT Rushmoore. Do you live near there? Where did you live in N Dak?
    Rene
  4. wuki1

wuki1 New Member

I grew up in Minot. Also lived in Grand Forks and Bismarck before moving to SD. I live in the eatern part of the state (5-6 hrs from Mt. Rushmore) and I love it. I know what you mean about change. I go back to Minot and it has not changed at all and I haven't lived there since I graduated (a few years ago- haha!). It is just stagnant there and I can't stand it! Wish I could get my mom to move here but I don't think that will happen.

Kim