Sandyz - Such a wonderful Post>>>>>>>>>

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Dalphia, Nov 13, 2005.

1. Dalphia

Dalphia New Member

Sandy, thank you for this wonderful, detailed post regarding your treatment at FFC. Sounds like you are another winner and that is exciting. Lynn in Atlanta, whom I've met is also a wonderful example of improvement when following closely the protocol.

Yes, I'm willing to endure the treatment process and really like to get information from others who have already experienced the initital start-up and follow-thru as prescribed by the doctors/FCC.

I'm not one to quite anything that I've started and do not even contemplate stopping this..........I'm too far along into the program to back up now.........

Yes, I'm doing the Epson Salt Baths with Soda and Iodizioned Salt.........dry scrubs of skin before getting into bath, ginger for nausea, the lemon and oil concotition, exercise, benadryl for blood vessels.

Everyone's post are most informative,it is wonderful to talk with experienced, knowledgable people......otherwise, it might be more difficult to get thorugh.

Again, thanks and hope you continue to get better and meet the anticipated milestone of improvement @ 90%.......this is a very high percentage!!!!!!!!!!!
    Dalphia
  2. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

I am very hopeful I can reach that 90 percent. My doctor said that they have a high success rate and only the people that don`t do what the doctors tells them sometimes don`t improve much. You`re going to get there to just keep your eye on the prize....your health back.