Sanoviv clinic in Mexico?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by bnsfl, Aug 24, 2008.

1. bnsfl

bnsfl New Member

I am new here to this board, been lurking for a while on and off, and just wondered if anyone here has had any recent experience going to Sanoviv clinic in Mexico? My fiance has been suffering from CFS for the past 7 years, "traditional medical doctors" have been absolutely useless, and he just had a really bad experience from a holistic ayurvedic clinic; cost a lot of $$ and it seemed like their approach was to see how much more $$ they could get out of him! We do know of someone who went for MS, and was very happy with the kind of care she received and the on going care she is receiving that is all part of the deal.

Any information that anyone has would be greatly appreciated. It has been horrible to watch him go thru this! We have been together for 11 years, and to see someone you love's health decline with no real awnsers is really frustrating!
  2. deliarose

deliarose New Member

but I suggest you check out the yasko protocol. I have seen tremendous improvement in 17 months. Yes, it's slow! but it's working.

Rich Van Konynenburg has devised a short form of Amy Yasko's protocol.

Search under his name or methylation for more info. There's quite a few ppl on you shld be able to get some decent feedback.

So many of us have wasted so much $$ and time on dead-ends.

This is one protocol that is not a dead end!

Good luck