Santa Barbara area FM treater wanted

Discussion in 'Caregivers' started by memom, Aug 14, 2002.

  1. memom

    memom New Member

    HELP !!! I am searching for a doctor (rheumatologist, interal medicine, whatever) who is knowledgeable about fibromyalgia and the medication used to treat symtoms of pain, depression, fatigue, restless leg syndrome ... I am hoping to find one within a 30 mile range, which means from about Oxnard (to the south) to Goleta (in the north.) Please respond, if you have any names or if you know of other resources I can access to find a good, reliable doctor. I just lost almost 100% custody of my son in a custody dispute, because of the severe symptoms I am having, which were exacerbated by the unbelievable stress of our contentious divorce. I need to get much more healthy in order to increase my amount of custody. Thanks you.
  2. Jackie F

    Jackie F New Member

    We can help you learn to live and live well with these DD.
    I have been living quite well with them for about 10 years now. I have had them for well over 30 though.

    A list for Good doctors can be found at:

    Many many in our area. I am in Van Nuys, California.

    Jackie F