Sarahanne61

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Asatrump, Nov 3, 2006.

1. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

It is Saturday, and I know your surgery is Monday. Know that my prayers are with you, I ask God to keep you calm, and take away your fear.
  2. sarahann61

sarahann61 New Member

I am naturally a nervous person, so being as calm as I am, your prayer has been answered..............

Tom., my oldest daughter will be here.... She is staying a week with us, planning on spending the night at the hospital Mon. night, if they let her.........

Husband will prob. let her, he sits still, and he is out... So he would prob be keeping me awake, with his snoring........
  3. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

It is Sunday morning and again I am praying for you. Some prayers already answered that your daughter will spend the night with you. Bless her, bless her. I ask God to give you strength and courage and for the time to pass quickly. My son always says there are more drugs for pain than you can possibly have pain. I hope there is no need for huge quantitites of pain killers. Just maybe you have already had such pain in your knee, this will feel like another day. But, it will help dear.

God be with you tomorrow.
  4. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

Dear I"m prayimg for you and the DRs to be guided by God.

I pray that you feel the arms of our Father around you.
    and you have a speedy recovery.
    Read the 91st Psalm. that always gives me strenght.

hugs sixtyslady
  5. sarahann61

sarahann61 New Member

The surgery is scheduled for 9:00 A. M. central standard time.... in Abilene, Tx........

I am suppose to be back home in about 4 days, and I will try to let all of you know, how I am doing......

Will show my DD how to post here, in case it doesn't go, very well...................

This summer I had a dream about being in a hospital, and I died..... I was somewhere above my body, and I could see people working on my body , CPR and etc. .. I was surrounded by people, too..

But, I was not paying any attention to ,any of them.. I was in total awe, at how great I felt, without any pain, anywhere... Then the people around me were telling me that, I had to go back.. I looked down at my body, and said, " I have to go back??"... I wasn't refusing, but was really not wanting to get back in that ,pain filled body...

That dream should have made me feel beter about dying, and I am looking forward to that day.... Just dreading the process, to get me there.......lol
  6. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

It was just a dream. It is now 6 pm on the east coast, and prayers have been said on your behalf for tomorrow morning. Praise all will go well.