Sassy,Dozn,Julie...

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Gingareeree, Apr 1, 2009.

1. Gingareeree

Gingareeree New Member

Boy something really wierd just happened...I wanted to reply to the post from Dozen to Sassy,then it just dissappeared! Anyway,Sassy I'm so sorry to hear the news about your grandaughter. I can only imagine how difficult that must be. Also,losing your Mom. I haven't experienced that yet,but I'm not looking forward to it. Just know I will keep you in my prayers. Dozn,Julie Re your replys, I just want to say well said! The Lord has seen me through some really tough times,and He continues to do so to this day. It's true God never promised it would be an easy ride,but He does grant us at least the comfort,courage and strength to endure! God Bless,Jeanne
    [This Message was Edited on 04/01/2009]
  2. Doznclan3

Doznclan3 New Member

I have found if I take a long while posting, I have to log in again. There will be a very, and I mean a very small not at the bottom of your post if it's been a while since you've been on the origonal board. Just click on it, it will ask for your password. Then it should go back to your post.
    I love what you said here. Comfort, courage and strength. We have that in our lives don't we?
    Love, Cynthia