Satchya Please respond to me

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by lovemykennedy, May 28, 2009.

1. lovemykennedy

lovemykennedy New Member

I have been surfing the web like crazy...
    I saw in an old post that you had a tube explode, but still got prgnant and have a baby. I am needing a friend, I know this is not the right site to be on, but I am grasping at straws.
  2. satchya

satchya New Member

I didn't mean to ignore you, I just don't know what to tell you. Obviously I'm not an obgyn, or even a doctor of any kind. I know how desparate longing for a baby can feel though, and my heart goes out to you. <3

My first pregnancy was ectopic, and was removed via surgery, the pregnancy was cut out of the tube and the cut ends were tied off, so I still had one good tube. That was enough to get pregnant with my oldest two kids.

After that, I had an IUD in and got pregnant with my youngest daughter. When they did the ultrasound to guide the removal of the IUD (it had slipped out of place, which is how I was able to get pregnant with an IUD in), the doctor said the side the ovaries were enlarged on (from ovulating pre-conception--don't remember the exact term for this) was the side on which I had had the ectopic pregnancy. So somehow the side I ovulated from that month was the side where the tube had been cut and tied, and got pregnant with a dislodged IUD. My OBGYN said that he and no one in his practice had ever seen anything like it, but that it can and does happen sometimes that an egg will "wander" from an ovary to the uterus, or even outside of the uterus, which is how women can very rarely get pregnant outside of the uterus.

My daughter is now four and she is the most determined, stubborn little girl you'll ever meet. So if you believe in supernatural explanations for events, that's the only way I can think of to explain it. She just HAD to be in our family ;)

I don't know what else to tell you honey. I wish you the best, and best of luck. I don't think there's anything else I could tell you or help you with via e-mail. I don't correspond with message board friends except on message boards for safety and security reasons, which is only because I'm a Mom and I have to be that way, it's not personal AT ALL, so don't be offended.

If I can help with anything else, just let me know!
  3. lovemykennedy

lovemykennedy New Member

Just thank you so much for responding to my request, i know there is nothing else you can do for me, just wanted to hear your story again. So many people post things you want to hear, then they leave you hanging with no other responses. I have looked and looked, when I know God is the only one I can look to for this, but it is amazing to just know that it happened to someone out there. I understand you not replying via email, I don not blame you plus, I got so excited you would think I was stalking you... Sorry, didn't mean to seem that away. Thank you for the exciting story, and my biggest question was how did you know which overy you ovulated from. You answered that for me. I will let you be now, good luck on all your wishes, and good luck with the dancing. my mother in-law teaches, and my daughter who is 3 loves it.
    Thanks for giving me that little bit of hope, and helping me to keep my feet planted and knowing through faith anything is possible.
    Thanks again.