Save on Rx with this FREE Discount Card.

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by kjfms, Sep 17, 2008.

1. kjfms

kjfms Member

I posted this several years ago and can't find my old post so I thought I would mention it again.

I have no insurance and have been using this card for several years. I have saved a lot of money with it.

Go to the site below, it has all of the information you will need including phone number if you have more questions.

Save on brand-name and generic RX.

45,000 participating pharmacies.

Nation-wide savings.

One card covers entire household.

Honestly, it is really worth looking into.

Good luck,

Karen :)

2. kjfms

kjfms Member

You are welcome, I am always happy to post these type of things that can help anyone.

Julie, I think and hope you will like this card. I have used it at CVS and now use it at Wal-Mart.

I take hydrocodone 7.5/500 mg and my prescription is for 120 pills a month (I am allowed to take them 4 times a day if needed) and they cost $25.00 and some change with this card.

I also take Xanax, with this card I pay something like $14.00 for 90 of them.

I really like this card and use it all of the time. I also like the Wal-Mart $4.00 prescriptions.

These days, as we all know, every little bit helps!!

Have a great and hopefully pain free weekend,

3. Jana1

Jana1 New Member

I don't see how this could possibly work. Surely there is something else to do, pay, contact, or something?

I can absolutely NOT believe this is all there is to it?

If this works, you are an angel!
  4. kjfms

kjfms Member

It really works I use this card because I haven't any insurance -- so it is of great help to me.

Go to the site and print your card and give it a try -- I know it is hard to believe but it is true.

I apologize for not responding to your post more quickly.

I have been working at a new job and then I had Internet problems.

Good luck,

[This Message was Edited on 10/02/2008]
  5. sweetbeatlvr

sweetbeatlvr New Member

i'm probably gonna be losing my insurance soon, and am probably gonna have to pay for my meds.

i take the same pain medicine as you, so it's nice to know it won't be too expensive.
  6. kjfms

kjfms Member

I am so sorry that you are loosing you insurance.

I understand how it feels when you aren't sure if you will be financially able to continue your medications.

I think this card will help you a lot when the time comes.

I honestly do not know what I would do without it.

Best of luck,

7. kjfms

kjfms Member

I am just checking in to see if anyone has tried this card yet. I am still using and it still works. Sorry to keep bumping it but I know how hard it is without insurance.

8. Leaknits

Leaknits New Member

Went to the site and all I am now is more confused.

There's no Contact Us click-here in case a person has a question.

There's no phone number.

Possibly most damning: the name of a local-to-me pharmacy wasn't even spelled right...

9. kjfms

kjfms Member

I am not trying to pull anything on anyone -- as I said I use this card all of the time. In fact several times a month at Wal-Mart.

The telephone number is 1-888-299-5383, which is on the card.

The card is free to down load -- if I made a mistake about the telephone number I apologize.

If you don't want to try it then don't -- I only gave the information because I use this card and save money with it.

The only personal information you have to give is your DOB and Name. I don't see the problem...
  10. tut90

tut90 Member

Thank you for the information about the site and how these drug cards work. I went to the site and was able to print the card. It gives you a list of pharmacies that accept the card, also you could do a search on the medications and compare pharmacies for the lowest price.

I want to transfer my prescriptions to a pharmacy close to my home, but I would like to find out if anyone here has used this card.

Has anyone used their card?

Thanks again, Tut90

[This Message was Edited on 11/17/2008]