savella & DIZZY

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by rvchick, May 21, 2009.

1. rvchick

rvchick New Member

I started the sample pack of this stuff, I have Fibro & Ra.......I am on Day 3.,,I am so dizzy & heart going like the Indy 500....I took the morning one & had to go the nursing to see my Dad, that was a trip....I don't get a sick stomach, Called the doc. he said to try it till Monday, well this should be fun weekend.....He also said this all should pass..... I also take Orencsia 1 time a month...hope the all works out, I am not hungery & do have alot of engery......Hope we all get over these crazy side affects....Going to my friends house tonight to take the other pill, so be back on line Fri. evening.....Take care all..
  2. TerryS

TerryS Member

I am on week #4 of Savella and am incredibly dizzy...more than I've been in a couple of years. Now, I don't know if it's the Savella or my Meniere's acting up. This is the first time I've been on the board in a while and I didn't realize Savella could cause, I'll have to keep an eye on this.

I'm going to try it for another month. It caused me some mild nausea for about a week, and it is now somewhat constipating; however, my pain level seems to be down a little. I am also on Lyrica...but since starting the Savella, I've noticed I'm taking a lot less Darvocet.

Anyhow, good luck to you. Hope it works :)

3. 3gs

3gs New Member

4. eeyoreblue02

eeyoreblue02 Member

I am beginning week three with Savella. My pain levels are much lower and I am not having to take naps during the day. I am sooooo dizzy and today I have been stumbling and can't walk a straight line.

I had so much hope in this drug as Cymbalta kicks my butt and I sleep my life away.