Savella

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by crafts1234, Dec 6, 2009.

1. crafts1234

crafts1234 Member

Hi all, i have a friend using this Savella and Lyrica for her fibro which she says works, but she did add,it is lots better since the savella. My question is since i do not have any ins.."does anyone know anything about cost of Savella?". I cannot take lyrica..scarey side effects, and thank you all for whatever help you can give.

Have A Blessed Day
    Mary
  2. butterflydream

butterflydream New Member

Your local Pharmacy can give you the cost of Savella.

A phone call or a visit to your pharmacy would be the best way to see what they are pricing for Savella.

Wish you Well
    Butterflydream
  3. butterflydream

butterflydream New Member

Your local Pharmacy can give you the cost of Savella.

A phone call or a visit to your pharmacy would be the best way to see what they are pricing for Savella.

Wish you Well
    Butterflydream
  4. LadyEowyn

LadyEowyn New Member

Most major pharmaceutical companies have an "Assisted Patient Program". Depending on your resources, you may qualify for free prescriptions. Savella is manufactored by Forest Pharmaceuticals, Inc. If you web-search, you probably can find a web-site, or 1-800 ph#; you'd be suprised at the amount of income that qualifies. I have received help from this company in the past, they are very helpful.

LadyEowyn
  5. medievaldigger

medievaldigger New Member

It's about 120.00 USD, but you should be able to get help with it from the pharmeceutical co. I will say this. The side effects of Savella are equally scary, but side effects or not, use what works best for you! Good luck!
  6. ulala

ulala New Member

taking Savella? Did you have any weight gain while taking it? Thanks.