Savella

Discussion in 'General Health & Wellness' started by lostnpeace42, Apr 8, 2013.

1. lostnpeace42

lostnpeace42 New Member

Hello everyone! I just got prescribed Savella after being on Lyrica for over a year. I have also been on Neurontin for 3 years.I was just wondering if anyone on here has had much success with this and if the side effects are very common. Thanks!
  2. ameilie73

ameilie73 Member

I tried it and it gave me anxiety and digestive problens, however there are people on these boards who take it. You will get a greater response if you post on the fibro, cfs, ME board.

Best wishes

Ameile
  3. fredlogo

fredlogo Member

I have been on it for 4 years. Its expensive but a God send. Don't wake up feeling like Wil E.Coyote's night time stunt double... or having been beaten all over with a ball peen hammer. You start out at 12.5 mg then 25 mg and then 50, then 75 and eventually 100mg. Worked so well my Doctor doubled it to 200mg...... not good! After a few weeks at 200mg I got some serious tremors. Backed off immediately to 100 mg and it works fine. Got a lot more active taking Savella!!!!
    Can't take lyrica... causes aggressive behavior .... or neurontin.... makes fibromyalgia pain and fog worse .... for me.

Best wishes to all of you
    Fred
    bct likes this.