Saw dr. - fibrin level scheduled

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by jadibeler, Aug 28, 2003.

1. jadibeler

jadibeler New Member

Well, my doctor was much more receptive to the hypercoagulation idea than I expected. I took a great article on it that I found in past posts and he read it right there. I go back in next Tues. for a fibrin level and a fasting blood cortizol level. Now I have to look up cortizol and find out what that's all about myself.

Since the man was so open to this, I printed out the entire Robert Harrison article that Jelly posted a long time ago - finally found it - to give to him. It concentrates on CFS (do you believe he asked me what CFS meant?)but I think it all applies to FM as well. Cleaned up and printed out, it's 21 pages long! My cousin with CFS is going to pass out when she gets it!

One thing I want to ask everyone about - has anyone taken Biaxin for mycoplasms? Dr. N. says that will kill off the mycoplasms in 2 weeks. Perscription drug vs. natural supplement. Hm-m-m. Decisions, decisions. I depend on y'all to help me make up my mind. Cost has a great deal to do with it. If there is no generic for Biaxin, it will cost me $25 for a full course. How much does bromalain usually cost?

JoAnn

[ advertisement ]