Saw myself at Walmart yesterday LOL

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Betsy2, Mar 4, 2003.

1. Betsy2

Betsy2 New Member

I was in the parking lot at Walmart yesterday when I saw a woman looking for her car. She exclaimed "I can't find my car and I had it painted bright purple for just that reason". Then she began her intense search for her car. I giggled to myself because I know how she felt. However, my car isn't bright purple, it is gold.
  2. KarenL47520

KarenL47520 New Member

have a forrest green car. It is so embarassing, I try to be calm about it trucking through the parking lot with my cart and looking for my car. Geeze Louise, do I know how this feels. Most of the time I feel like I should not be out without my keeper.
  3. ggks

ggks New Member

I understand completely. Many times I have walked out and just stood there and wondered where I parked. We have put a cute little yellow ball with a happy face, on the antenna of hubby's pickup. For the car, I always look at the number or letter of the area I'm parked in. Also, is it on the left or right (east or west) side. If I cannot remember, I write it down on the grocery list or something, even on the palm of my hand.