Scared about Liver pain

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by lone-wolf, Aug 7, 2003.

1. lone-wolf

lone-wolf New Member

Please help me pray for the healing of my liver. I have been having pain for a month. It has been decreasing, but still hurts and I am very scared. I think I may have done it taking a bunch of herbal extracts... trying to get well... and something went toxic on me, also felt like my liver was swollen. I am afraid to go to my doctor about it, stupid I know. I stopped the herbs and thought it would have cleared up by now but it hasn't, I am going nuts with worry.

So thankful for this board and that there are others out there that care and will pray. Thank you to all.

Karen
  2. fibrojewel

fibrojewel New Member

that the Lord will put his hand on you and heal this pain. Please Lord God,
    I ask that you heal Karen from this pain in her liver. I ask that you soothe and calm any inflamation that is a result of anything as a result of herbs/medication /illness.
    Give her the knowledge she needs, as she fights to be better.
    We thank you God for the healing that you will do for our friend Karen...Hold her close.

In Jesus Name, AMEN
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Will be praying for your fear, and that you feel better very soon.

Please, drink a lot of water, it will flush out your liver and your whole body of toxins no matter what they are. Your liver is the one organ in your body that can heal and repair itself. Look it up.

I have made myself sick taking different things also, so know what you are going through.

Take care, and do let us know how you are doing.

Blessings and prayers going out to you.

Shalom, Shirl
  4. Sunrise

Sunrise New Member

Hi Karen, I have been having pain in my upper right rip cage area. Just had a ultra sound done, don`t know results yet. I told my Doc my symptons and prayed to Jesus for them to do the right thing. It could be gall bladder, we don`t know yet. I chose to tell my Doc bcause of my meds I`m on, if there is a problem that way we can stop the meds and clean up the liver. As was mentioned in one of your replys the liver can heal its self and lots of prayer and faith will get us through anything. Good luck, God Bless you, Sunrise
  5. Sunrise

Sunrise New Member

Hi just thought I`d let you know that my ultra sound results came back. I was told I have some sludge in my gallbladder. Unless pain becomes severe they won`t remove it. My pain was gallbladder which I`ll have to watch what I eat. For your piece of mind a ultra sound is really simple. Hope this info helps you. God Bless you, Sunrise
    [This Message was Edited on 08/14/2003]
  6. Takesha

Takesha New Member

I see this is the first time you've posted here, and I am so glad you felt free to do so. There are many people here who care for you. I want you to know that I am praying too and I really believe you will be feeling better soon. I hope you'll come back and let us know how you are doing.
    Lot's of Love
    Takesha
  7. fibrorebel

fibrorebel New Member

stand in agreement in prayer with the above posts. May He calm your fear and healing be quickly on the way. As Shirl suggested- drinking extra water helps the body to be rid of the toxins. Bless you......love, Rebel
  8. mamafrey

mamafrey New Member

I pray that the Lord will take your pain away. I ask him to comfort you and take care of you and also to give you the direction you need to go with this. I will keep you in my thought and prayers today. Hugs and Love to you. Mamafrey
  9. lone-wolf

lone-wolf New Member

I am so touched that so many of you have responded and prayed for me. My liver is feeling better, still some pain. Been drinking LOTS of water. Don't have a gallbladder anymore so it can't be that, appreciate the suggestion. Gonna have to go in to the doctor soon, know she is going to do tests that include checking my liver.... want it to be fine by then, DON'T want to have to explain. Have had more of a peace... peace that I know has come from God... peace that passes my understanding :O)

Thank you again for keeping me in your prayers... God bless you all!

Hugs, Karen
  10. TiffanyL

TiffanyL New Member

I to pray with all of the others that you will be with Karen. PLease take away her pain and heal her body. Give her peace that only comes from YOu.
    Tiff