Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Andrea4, May 6, 2006.

  1. Andrea4

    Andrea4 New Member

    i got a letter today saying they have scheduled me for a consultative examination on may 18 with a shrink. i am so flipped out! they gave me the name of the place i need to go, but not the doctors name. i did a search by the address and it shows no doctors name and their number is unlisted. it sounds so creepy to me! i have my own psychaitrist....can i ask her to do the CE? is there a reason she couldnt do it?

  2. claudiaw

    claudiaw New Member

    Ask your psychaitrist if they are familar with them.

    And if they could do the test.

    SS has there own doctor's they want you to see, but I would talk with your doctor about it. If you have a lawyer ask the as well.

  3. Andrea4

    Andrea4 New Member

    no lawyer here. is the CE like a specific test for ______ ailment or is it more general than that? Is it a form the doc has to follow and fill out?
  4. Andrea4

    Andrea4 New Member

    bump please....i am so freaked out by this.

[ advertisement ]