Schardt Protocol does anyone know of someone who has tried it ?

Discussion in 'Lyme Disease Archives' started by herbqueen, Oct 29, 2007.

1. herbqueen

herbqueen New Member

I'm interested in talking to someone who has used the Schardt Protocol for Lyme or know of a Dr. that uses it/has experience with it in the US? google Schardt for interview from January. He uses alternating Diflucan (antifungal) with specific abx.
  2. cherylsue

cherylsue Member

I think Rivka has. Her online name is Rrrr I think. You might check with her on the main CFS board.

CherylSue
  3. eleanorc

eleanorc New Member

I have started the Buhner Protocol a few weeks ago. You have to work your way up on all the herbs so it takes some time to get to maximum dose. I will be starting the diflucan tomorrow. Reading the Schardt interview got my hopes up. I'll keep you posted.
  4. munch1958

munch1958 Member

My LLMD puts everyone on Diflucan + Nystatin while on Abx. He has also mentioned the candida and Borrelia can exist in the same cell synergistically. This makes both hard to get rid of.

I've been on 200 mg. of Diflucan per day since April 2007 and 4 tablets of Nystatin per day too. My food allergies or intolerances seem to be GONE!

I'm on the antibiotic rotation protocol. This means I take yeast meds and rotate through a series of Abx. I've been in treatment for 18 months now and done most of the Abx listed in the article.

When heparin was added to my protocol for hypercoagulation I started feeling GREAT! Before this I thought I'd have to go the IV route but now think because of the die-off with heparin that I'm kicking the cr*p out of Lyme.