scottish sufferers

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by nellie1953, Aug 6, 2003.

1. nellie1953

nellie1953 New Member

Are there anyone out there with fibro who is from Scotland if so please get in touch
  2. averilpam

averilpam New Member

I'm from the UK (Yorkshire) and I did live in Scotland for around 6 months many years ago!

Hope you find some fellow Scots
    Pam xx
  3. Iggy_RN

Iggy_RN New Member

I have ancestry from Scotland!! Love Iggy
  4. anne51

anne51 New Member

Hello Nellie 1953,
    I'm from Yorkshire,living in North Shields with my Scottish partner. I have been recently diagnosed with fybromyalgia,after years of assorted debillitating symptoms, which I knew were real. I felt a fraud because I look so well. Now all those years of pain stiffness fatigue,irritable bowel, balance problems and raynauds,tringling and numbness,migraines. While it is still frustrating in some ways looking so well yet feelin g so ill at least I have a firm diagnois to operate and function from. At least now I can begin to share my experiences with people experiencing similar symptoms etc. So while I am not scottish we get up to scotland quite a lot. Take care and speak to you soon.

Anne51
  5. sbarb

sbarb New Member

My grandfather was born in Wishaw and came here when he was 5. I finally found a ships manifest from the trip with his mother and other siblings. However, I assume you're looking for first generation Scots...