SCREAM

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by zion1971, Apr 15, 2006.

1. zion1971

zion1971 New Member

hello everyone!

this past week i had a major flare. i was confined to the house (and bed) for about 3 days. i thought i would have to go to the emergency room for a pain injection. but the thing that makes me want to scream most....

i was telling my mom today (no i did not tell her earlier) that i had a flare this week. do you want to know what she said "why are you in pain" "what's wrong".

i have had cfids/fm for 7 and a half years now. how can she not know? do i speak another language? scream!!!
  2. sop28

sop28 New Member

Its amazing how the people around us are so easy to forget what we have to deal with.

About a week ago I was having a really bad day, you know the kind of days were your hair even hurts.

I told my hubby that it was a "soft touch" day. Maybe and hour later he gave me a "love" punch in the arm!!

I'm screaming right along with you!
  3. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

Yes I know, people are so dumb about our illness. Everyone I know except my DH ignores my pain(except my autistic son HE gets it)

We sure are invisible aren't we?

An aside. Today, my (very nice) MIL said she should have gotten chocolate egg for kid in upper apartment someone she hardly knows(yet here was her grandson standing next to her and she never even considered getting him an egg!) So I give up too. People just do NOT think.

Love Anne c
  4. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

Zion:
    I was talking to my sister in Florida today. I had just visited her a few weeks back. I said I was just relaxing and doing basically nothing and she said 'Why not?'.
    And she knows about the FM/CFS.

nyrofan