Screaming Match

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by NyroFan, Oct 18, 2006.

1. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

Hello all:

The neigbor who lives next to me (as i have previously posted) is particularly nasty to me with comments like 'Still sick?', 'Aren't you ever going to get better?', etc. etc.

Well, with whoever, she was having a shouting match last night. I had my window open and it involved at least three people around midnight.

I tossed and turned and could not sleep. i had to get up and take a Klonopin and Restoril to get through it.

It is certainly a shame that I take such good care of myself and a few people can interupt my whole day/night.

I wish they would just move. This is not the first time it has happened. My nerves were so shot this morning i took two 1mg. Klonopin to calm down.

yes, just venting, but I feel rather raw today.

hope everyone is well.

nyrofan
  2. supergirl99

supergirl99 New Member

that I get really stressed when I'm disturbed by neighbours at night. It's the background noise as well though, drives me mad. I have found I have to talk myself down if you like and I actually say in my head 'it's really not that loud, you are just being sensitive' failing that - if it is really loud i send my husband round!!! Luckily though we get on great with our neighbours.

Do feel for you though
    Keep your chin up
    x