Screen names

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by UnicornK, Jul 4, 2006.

1. UnicornK

UnicornK New Member

There was an interesting post not long ago about the origins of our screen names. We have so many newbies that I thought maybe we could re-do the post.

I'll start it.

My screen name...UnicornK...I collect unicorns (I have over 250 of them, including a tattoo), and my name is Kathy. Hence - UnicornK.

Any other takers? You needn't respond if privacy is a concern. We understand.

God Bless.
  2. 1975jet

1975jet New Member

My screen name is 1975Jet- that's what people called me back in 1975- because I was snowmobiling and back than boy was I going fast.

My name Is Janet- alias Jet
  3. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

I really like to be outside in the sun or going to the beach-love the sun My screen name in other places is fotolin4-I love taking pictures foto ,first 3 letters of my name lin and my birthdate fotolin4 Linda
  4. reckabek

reckabek New Member

My names rebecca, or becky or beck or bek, im a reck so reckabek!!!! hehehehehehe
  5. carebelle

carebelle New Member

Care is for two things I care and Carebears .I'm like a teddybear and belle is for bell from Beauty and the Beast my favorite play.And also My dogs name are Prince and Belle

I guess you could also say when My FM /CFS is at its worse I'm a beast .and when I feel well Im as sweet as Belle.LOL

Oh well, I thought it was a pretty name and different.It also sounds Italian ,I'm not ,but I love Italy and old world things.

So I just put it all together.Funny thing is when we were all Google ing our names I googled Carebelle and there was a real persons name or a store or something.I thought I had made it up .LOL

6. CrymznWych

CrymznWych New Member

CrymznWych is a variation of Crimson Witch (I was going for originality). My hair is red, hence crimson, and witch...well, I have been interested in the more naturalistic faiths for many years, tho I am not pagan. Anyway, that's where that comes from.
  7. blessedmom2four

blessedmom2four New Member

i have for kids, and am blessed to have them
  8. mme_curie68

mme_curie68 New Member

Madame Curie is for Marie Curie, the Nobel Prize winning chemist who discovered or contributed to the discovery of 3 elements on the Periodic Table.

She's been my science idol since I was a kid.

Hugs,
    Madame Curie
  9. kjfms

kjfms Member

easy for me to remember...LOL

A combination of my initials and FMS it works for me...

Thanks,

Karen
  10. Treca

Treca New Member

I was given this nickname by my father and it kinda stuck. My first name is Rebecca and my maiden name is Trivett. So he put the 2 together somehow and I've been called that ever since. :)
  11. Lolalee

Lolalee New Member

My screen name is a combination of nicknames I have been called by different friends.

My name Eileen - nickname Lee

My middle name Dolores - nickname Lola

Lolalee
  12. MamaDove

MamaDove New Member

Means 'Mama's Love' in doggie language...

My hubby gave me this name on behalf of my chocolate lab angel, Moose...

We have three labs (Moose is in heaven tho)and we gave them all 'voices' so we can 'talk' to eachother (those with dogs as kids know what I mean,tehe)...
    Moose was sick for 5 years and everytime I would help Moose to feel better or be doing something just with him, hubby would say to Moose "that's MamaDove", meaning it's Mama's Love in Moose talk...Only Mama's Love could have gotten him that far...I am still referred to as MamaDove everyday even though Moose has been gone more than a year...

Peaceful days ahead~Alicia
  13. jaco_957

jaco_957 New Member

ja is the first two letters of my first name and co the first two of my surname. The numbers refer to my birthdate, 9 5 (may) 57.
  14. twitcher

twitcher New Member

I have muscle twitching all the time and had it real bad the day I first signed into this board.
  15. foggyfroggy

foggyfroggy Guest

Well, the foggy part is self explanitory and the froggy part came from the fact that I have always loved frogs - collect them a little bit (I'm pretty selective as I hate 'dust collectors') and also because the frogs and other amphibians are the earths 'canary in a coal mine'. They are disappearing all over the globe at an astounding rate due to our mucking up the earth and I feel like we (CFS, FMS, CSS, GWS, Lupus, MS, etc,)are sort of the same thing for people - all the toxins we live in and are filled with undoubtably make us more susceptible to this DD.

Ribbet!!
  16. Jamarz

Jamarz New Member

I am so unoriginal about my alias because I could not think of anything. I didn't want it to be too hard to remember so I just took the first 2 letters of my 1st name Ja; the first 3 letters of my middle name mar: Jamar. Where I had first used this, another person had signed on as Jamar so I added the Z of my last name: Jamarz. I really like the way it sounds.

That's all folks.
  17. tata1580

tata1580 New Member

came from my first great nephew..my name is Tami and he could not say that early on so he called me Aunt Tata and it stuck..still calls and all the rest, I like it fine!
  18. angellwolffe

angellwolffe New Member

Mine is nothing awesome. My hubby and my best friend call me thier angel and many people see me as an angel. And my spirit guide is a wolf. Its also a paradox which is fitting for me because i'm a paradox.

Angell
  19. Marjidoll

Marjidoll New Member

My late (and wonderful) mother-in-law called me Marjidoll. I loved the nickname,and I loved her too!
  20. cinnveet

cinnveet New Member

Cin is short for Cindy
    husband Vito but his nick name is Veet
    so when people would talk about us they refered to us as CinnVeet, or VeetnCin
    so the nicknames suck for the past um let me think married 23 years in aug's. Met my husband with LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT, when I was 15.

So VeetnCin or CinnVeet has stayed with us for 27 years.

The End,
    cin