Scripture of the Week

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Harmony, Mar 24, 2002.

1. Harmony

Harmony New Member

Mark 16: 4-7 (NIV)

But when they looked up, they saw that the stone, which was very large, had been rolled away.

As they entered the tomb, they saw a young man dressed in a white robe sitting on the right side, and they were alarmed.

"Don't be alarmed," he said. You are looking for Jesus the Nazarene, who was crucified.

HE HAS RISEN! He is not here. See the place where they laid him.

But go, tell his disciples and Peter, He is going ahead of you into Galilee. There you will see him, just as he told you."

Job 19:25

"I know that my Redeemer lives, and that in the end he will stand upon the earth."

Praise God He is risen! Have a blessed Easter as we celebrate his Resurrection.
  2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Harmony, lets pray for Israel, I have not left the tv (Fox News) for two weeks now, my heart is so full of hurt for the plight of those innocents that are being killed, they are the Lord's Chosen, and we are told to pray for the 'Peace of Jerusalem'.

Thank you for the wonderful Scriptures.

Have a happy Easter, and lets pray that the Jews to have a peaceful Passover too.

The Lord made it very clear, that He will Bless those who Bless Them (the Jews), and curse them who curse them (the Jews).

Shalom! Shirl