Scripture of the Week

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Harmony, Apr 7, 2002.

1. Harmony

Harmony New Member

Romans 8:28 (NIV)
    "And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to His purpose."

Joshua 1:9 (NIV)
    "Be strong and courageous, and do not be discouraged, for the Lord our God will be with you wherever you go."
  2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

To start the day Harmony! I was up half the night because of the time change, so needed an uplift today!

Shalom, Shirl
  3. Sue2

Sue2 New Member

I especially needed Joshua 1:9. I am going to type it up and keep it with me when I start feeling negative I'll have it to read
  4. Harmony

Harmony New Member

BUMP FOR LBinCA
    Thanks for asking, here it is.
    Harmony
  5. LBinCA

LBinCA New Member

Thanks Harmony..I live by Joshua 1:9, most the time I don't have it in me, so He carries me through. Thanks so much...God Bless and lots of Hugs today...LoriB
  6. andi

andi New Member

I love both of these scriptures although I have been claiming Romans 8:28 more this week...sometimes I question why I hurt so much but I know he will turn it for good. I have been missing church some when I don't feel up to driving or hurt too much but tonight I felt good enough to go! What a blessing! The message was just for me(and everyone else!)and really spoke to my heart. I am so thankful for my Papa God who ALWAYS knows just what I need.
    Have a great night.
    God Bless,
    andi