Scripture of the Week

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Harmony, Apr 28, 2002.

1. Harmony

Harmony New Member

I will no longer be doing the Scripture of the Week since Deena is doing it on a daily basis.

Thanks Deena for giving of yourself each day to do this for us! We appreciate it and may God bless your efforts.

I will also not be able to be on any of the Boards very much since I am having a lot of back pain and sitting at the computer aggravates it. I may have to have surgery. My job is working on the computer at home and I have to do that regardless. So any work I do on the computer will have to be working. I will be answering e-mails and would of course love getting them.

I will check in from time to time and remember you all in prayer always.

Hugs,
    Harmony
    [This Message was Edited on 04/29/2002]
  2. deecrossett

deecrossett New Member

Harmony, thank you for the kind words. I started doing this when I felt there was a need. It was actually a push from above. You have been added to the prayer list, I am sorry you aren't doing so well. If you'd like, my email address is deecrossett@cableone.net. Feel free to write or just send a joke. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Blessings, Deena
  3. Harmony

Harmony New Member

I also felt it was what the Lord wanted me to do as it was a ministry in my life and a blessing to share it with others. But I only did it once a week.

I remember you are from AZ as I am. But we are a little ways from each other.

I better get off this computer to save my back.
    I need to "work" on it later. If I had a better chair I'd be able to cope with it more.

Harmony
  4. Harmony

Harmony New Member

The Lord changed my mind. I will continue the Scripture of the Week but will call it, "Harmony's Scripture of the Week" as to not to confuse it with Deena's Daily Scripture.
    There is no reason not to have both. At first, I just didn't want to duplicate it since it was being done daily. We need all of God's Word we can get right?

Love,
    Harmony
  5. Jackie F

Jackie F New Member

Dee E-mail me, we must talk.
    You must E-mail me ASAP
    jackie F jkfontes1@aol.com
  6. deecrossett

deecrossett New Member

Praise God, Harmony. As we are all children of God, I am sure he appreciates both of us getting out the Word and sharing His message. You seem to be a wonderful soul. I am so glad to have your aquaintence from these Boards. As I have said before, there is strength in numbers and if one of us has reached just one person, then we have done a great deed for Him. I will continue to pray for your well being. Blessings, Deena